Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Cause (XBOX)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Just Cause (XBOX) Empty
PostSubject: Just Cause (XBOX)   Just Cause (XBOX) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 1:19 am

Just Cause (XBOX) Big_just-cause-obal-w

Quote :
I love this game, I really do.

It basically has free-roaming game-play like the GTA series, but most of it is set around jungles/forests/islands/mountainous areas around South America. You're part of some government organization and complete missions... though I haven't really been following the story, I think you try to help over-throw the government of the area.

You can do rebel missions where you take over camps by killing the people in the area, blowing up baracades and replacing the flag in the town-square. I love these missions, but they get harder as the game progresses (where tanks and helicopters try to stop you).

Game starts off real easy, which I like. It's hard to die, and people you kill drop health-packs, which is helpful. You've got heaps of different weapons, and you can stock up on ammo between missions at your base.

You can get vehicles dropped right in front of you. You start off with a motorbike, then get a RV and speed boat. I haven't worked out when you get the helicopter yet. The vehicles are easy to use, some feature weapons which are good. I've used the helicopter on one occasion and it's pretty handy.

You can jump into stunt position when driving... then either parachute off the car, or drive it off a cliff and free-fall for a while.

All-n-all, this game is pretty awesome in my view. I give it an 8. It's easy, so some people won't like it... but I hate games that I keep dying in, and have to repeat missions over and over. Also, I can sit down for about 10 minutes on this game, do a side mission and save and go off to do something else, if I need to. It's just some good, gravity-defying fun.
Just Cause (XBOX) Just%20cause
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Just Cause (XBOX) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Cause (XBOX)   Just Cause (XBOX) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 1:20 am

^ old thread I did, but this game still kicks some major ass.
Back to top Go down

Just Cause (XBOX)
Page 1 of 1