Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

XBox One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Tiger

White Tiger

Number of posts : 586
Where I am : Portsmouth, Hampshire
Registration date : 2007-11-20

XBox One Empty
PostSubject: XBox One   XBox One Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 3:21 am

Not overly impressed with the XBox One at the moment. Seems everytime I turn on a game it has to update itself and then it wont allow me to play the game while its doing it - at least not the game in full - I have to wait for it to finish download/uploading data or whatever the hell it's doing, and I just found out that games which have been downloaded to the console are not available for all users on that console. This annoys me because I didn't know that my old XBox user profile could be transferred to the new system and I had issues had to create a new profile for this one which I ended up deleting trying to sort out a bug with WWE 2K16, problem is I used a redeem code to download a game with the now deleted profile and not to have the privilage of playing it again I have to pay £16 more or less, and I refuse to do that for a game that is already on the console.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

XBox One Empty
PostSubject: Re: XBox One   XBox One Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2016 8:44 pm

PS4 is kind of like that. When you install the game initially, after maybe a 4GB download, you can play for a while. But then you have to wait for the rest of the game to install (sometimes 10-40GB more). For example, Lego Batman 3 let you play one level before it said you can't go any further. Star Wars Battlefront just let you run around as Darth Vader killing people for a while.

When it comes to updating, you can play without updates but they're usually installed while the system is in stand by. If you haven't played the game for a while, it may not do it automatically but will start next time you play.

And, ouch, bought a game on a deleted profile. They like to screw people with that shit. I have games linked to 3 different accounts on my PS3 and PS4, and I can't unify them because they've all got content I want to keep.

Games with Gold is getting semi-decent games at least. The free games with PlayStation Plus have been just awful since the PS4 was released. I don't even bother trying them out anymore.
Back to top Go down

XBox One
Page 1 of 1