Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dante's Inferno (PS3 & XBOX)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Dante's Inferno (PS3 & XBOX) Empty
PostSubject: Dante's Inferno (PS3 & XBOX)   Dante's Inferno (PS3 & XBOX) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:07 am

Dante's Inferno (PS3 & XBOX) Dantes-inferno-game-box-artwork

Available in February.

There's a demo of this on the PS network at the moment, and I thought it was pretty cool (couldn't skip cut screens though, I hope that's not on the final verison). Based on the poem from Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri (I would say LOSELY based, it doesn't seem to be the same story or anything; not exactly). In the game, you're Dante. You're in the crusades, you die, fight death himself, but then find out your beloved someone-or-other is dead, so you go to hell to get her back from Lucifer. You enter the 9 Circles of hell and all of that.

It has God of War-like game play, which I love, and wasn't exceedingly difficult in the demo (which I also like), but I'm wondering if I should get this or wait for God of War. If this gets more than 9 out of 10 on most sites, I may just grab it without thinking.
Back to top Go down

Dante's Inferno (PS3 & XBOX)
Page 1 of 1