Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xbox One X

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Xbox One X Empty
PostSubject: Xbox One X   Xbox One X Icon_minitimeTue Dec 26, 2017 1:41 am

I got one of these things. I haven't seen much in the way of its power yet, but it's... nice.

Like I have 2 months of their game pass, and so I've played Gears of War 4 which is enhanced in 4K. Looks pretty good. Not the best game, but fun enough.

I like Playstation's exclusives more. I would have bought a PS4 Pro, but I wanted something that would play 4K blu-ray discs. So Sony screwed themselves out of a sale there.

The other exclusive game I've played is Quantum Break. This is kind of cool. Very cinematic, and with a fun time-bending mechanic which is fun.

I want to get something new to be able to see what the hardware can really do, but I spent so much on the system I won't be buying any games for a while now.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Xbox One X Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox One X   Xbox One X Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2019 8:26 am

I'm send this stupid thing in for repairs now. Costing me around US$250... but the thing's just never worked right. It started slowly, like it would crash a lot or wouldn't let me open apps unless I turned it off for a while. Now it barely turns on at all. I used to have to do a factory reset often...

I'm only a couple of months out of warranty, I think, I should have just done a warranty repair when it started acting up but I kept thinking "ah, it'll be fine."
Back to top Go down

Xbox One X
Page 1 of 1