Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe Online (PS3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

DC Universe Online (PS3) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online (PS3)   DC Universe Online (PS3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:36 am

I aint answering ****.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online (PS3)   DC Universe Online (PS3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:37 am

Just joking, I went with the year membership which ends up being ten dollars a month instead of 15 if you get the 3 months.

It gives you all the "extra missions" by default, even the new ones they release.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online (PS3)   DC Universe Online (PS3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:50 pm

So $120 a year? But does that give you everything? I've noticed there are a lot of expansions.

How many characters can you create on your account now? I take it you still only use the one.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online (PS3)   DC Universe Online (PS3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:08 pm

I only use one, but can have up to 16 I think. 8 or 16.

You get all expansions when you go legendary, yeah all the expansions. I might go another year, then get into another mmmmmoooooommmmoooo.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online (PS3)   DC Universe Online (PS3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:53 am

I guess your first year's subscription would be up soon. It didn't give me a huge warning "HEY, WHIDDEN WENT PRO!" but I imagine it was about a year ago.

I like my Playstation Plus subscription. $50 a year and a few free games every month. Except this month they kind of suck. I hope there's a good discount on something I like later in the month to make up for it.

I dug DC Universe when you and your buddy were around (despite the fact that I don't have a headset, the fact that we can't talk didn't really work for me). But I found myself lost WAY too often.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online (PS3)   DC Universe Online (PS3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:34 pm

I still get lost all the time. It can be frustrating.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online (PS3)   DC Universe Online (PS3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 9:59 pm

Have you visited all the areas? The map was pretty big.

Can you actually fly from Metropolis to Gotham, or do you have to go through the Hall of Justice or the Doom... thingymabob? I never quite got that, myself. Sometimes when i was doing a mission that was in a different area, I spent a long time trying to find the marker.

If I was paying for it, I'd be trying to get the Playstation Trophies. It seems easy enough to do, you just have to get to a certain level being mentored by particular villains or heroes, or you have to take particular roles (for example, you're a healer, but you may have to be a flyer, acrobat, or what have you to get the trophy.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/dc-universe-online/guide/
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online (PS3)   DC Universe Online (PS3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:47 am

I should introduce you to my ex-brother-in-law. He's always playing DC Universe too.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online (PS3)   DC Universe Online (PS3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 5:13 pm

I told YOU IN THE OTHER THREAD, I LIKE THE LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool 
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online (PS3)   DC Universe Online (PS3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:49 pm

You can't have met a single woman playing that game. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online (PS3)   DC Universe Online (PS3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:18 pm

I see lots of female toons, but always hear a dudes voice on the t.v.

Quite disturbing...
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online (PS3)   DC Universe Online (PS3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:59 am

I bet guys flock to them and run away when they realize it's a dude. Although maybe one or two of them shrugs and says to themselves, "it doesn't count if it's on the internet."

I wouldn't mind getting back into this game... I think if I bought a new wireless hub it could let me download the updates. From what I see online, that's the cause of these kinds of problems.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online (PS3)   DC Universe Online (PS3) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:37 am

I've figured out what the problem is. I can't play DC Universe Online anymore at all - even if I paid and even if I changed my router. The US and the UK versions of the game essentially don't let anybody outside the country download it or play it. I'm stuffed. I can't even go to their official forums to complain about it, they've just blocked everybody in the country outright, it seems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe Online (PS3)   DC Universe Online (PS3) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe Online (PS3)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5