Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.

Go down 
+5
shadow stalker
fuscia
gaboman
Lawless
Whidden
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Empty
PostSubject: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 9:41 am

The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Bush_At_War

Knowing my fellow posters of this board very well, I pretty much know this thread will be quite the opposite. I think I will be be the only one here to say something good, but that's cool. It'd be boring if we all thought the same thing, life is a tapestry yada yada yada, (insert standard Whid Bull**** here)

But I gotta say, nothing but love for my man Dubs! Sure, he talks poorly, and yeah, sentence structure aint his strong suit, and I'm sure most of the country has grown very tired of the old Texas Cowboy, but not me. I'd vote em in another 4 years if I could.

Godspeed Dubya!!!
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 9:48 am

Well, I just can't appreciate a man who's all about putting more money into the pockets of all his rich friends... supporting the oil industry (since he's a part of it too) and not stopping the hikes in price of gas. How can I support a man who wants to keep me from having equal rights? How can I support a man who's just plain stupid? A man who is all about sending in thousands of people, into a war that we no longer belong in, when everyone is telling him to pull out? Really, there isn't much about this guy that I like. Actually, I don't know if there is anything about him that I truly like. But, I respect you for standing by your President, Whidden. You are a guy that I like, and respect (despite the whole salt-in-your-beer thing that you got going on).
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 8:35 pm

I love his one-liners.

That's about it.
Back to top Go down
fuscia

fuscia

Number of posts : 2304
Where I am : INSane Diego

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 6:20 pm

I appreciate that he will not be President forever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sherryzod.etsy.com
shadow stalker

shadow stalker

Number of posts : 106
Where I am : college
Registration date : 2007-02-15

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 6:38 pm

lolz at fuscia.

I don't really care one way or the other about the guy, mainly due to my extreme case of apathy in regards to anything dealing with politicians (bunch of lying jerks the lot of them.)
Back to top Go down
LICKETY

LICKETY

Number of posts : 502
Where I am : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 9:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 10:55 am

LMAO

That's a PERFECT appreciation, Sherry! And I share that one with you, in abundance.

Lickety... that's too funny! Great clip.

Bush does look like he's always staring into the sun!!! LOL

"Inside words stay in... outside words come out. But this time, an inside word came out. GOBBLE GOBBLE!"

LMAO I've got tears running, from laughing.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 9:23 pm

I love listening to his speaches, he's like the funniest president ever.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 10:27 am

Tis true... I listen just to hear him screw up, and trip all over himself.
Back to top Go down
Pippin

Pippin

Number of posts : 884
Where I am : Washington

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 1:04 pm

I can't appreciated him for all the reasons that Kris said plus he shouldn't have won either of those elections. He didn't have the popular vote in both and there was a whole lot of confusions, recounting and missing balots. I can't trust a President who was twice elcected under suspicions circumstances, and if he can win even if not the majority of Americans support him, then what is the value of our votes?

I TOTALLY appreciate that he can't be elected again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 1:32 pm

There was controversy about Ohio, and the electoral votes, but he did win the popular vote the last time around. At least according to Wikipedia. Wiki can burn you sometimes, it's not always accurate, but from what I remember the news also said he got the popular vote the second time around. The first one, yeah, Gore beat him with the popular and lost with the electoral.

from Wiki:

The United States presidential election of 2004 was held on Election Day, Tuesday, November 2, 2004. Republican candidate George Walker Bush, the incumbent President of the United States, was reelected over Democratic candidate John Kerry, the junior United States Senator from Massachusetts. Foreign policy was the dominant theme throughout the election campaign, particularly Bush's conduct of the War on Terrorism and the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
As in the presidential election of 2000, voting controversies and concerns of irregularities emerged during and after the vote. The winner was not determined until the following day, when Kerry decided not to dispute Bush's narrow win in the state of Ohio. The state held enough electoral votes to determine the winner of the presidency.
Bush received about 51 percent of the votes cast (62 million votes), making him the first presidential candidate to win a majority of the popular vote since his father George H. W. Bush in the presidential election of 1988.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 3:08 pm

My research skills are legendary. Check the old second term vid, it too says he won the popular vote. Plus it's funny:

http://www.jibjab.com/originals/originals/jibjab/movieid/69
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:15 pm

jibjab always does somegood ones
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:20 pm

I love the jib jab. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:22 pm

yeah i like the this land one, it was halarious. ill have to go thru later and see if there are any new ones i havent seen. i havent seen jb jab in a while
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:25 pm

Weird Al has a new one. I didn't reconise him, he shaved his head and I couldn't place him. Course it's a toon, so that hurt me a little bit. Not shaved, but short hair. He looked like Taylor Hicks for a minute.

They have one on Arnold, it's o.k., but not super funny. This Land was my old favorite.

Only sucky thing is you have to watch those stupid commericals to see the dern things!
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:29 pm

yeah i know i hate the commercials.

but atleast your a good sport about the pokin fun at ole dubya
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:31 pm

The guy is kind of goofy, I gotz to admit. Very Happy

Last edited by on Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:32 pm

really he is

we need one of those thread that has all the funny stuff he says in it
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:36 pm

i watched the weird al one...it was weird. but yeah hard to place him but i guess they were trying to make him look like taylor hicks, you know a do i make you proud spoof
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:41 pm

nuckin futs was pretty funny
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:41 pm

oh yeah? I didn't know that. I thought he looked like Taylor cause of the gray hair, but I didn't know that was a Taylor song. Makes sense now it being a spoof.

I'v never seen Weird Al without the perm.

You know I had a Weird Al album as a teenybobber, and used it as a frisbee after my friends and brother made fun of me for having it. It hit a tree and exploded.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:43 pm

yeah it was a spoof, they had the AI logo and stuff at the begining

i've only ever seen weird al one way, with a prem, so that was weird
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:54 pm

Nymphadora wrote:
nuckin futs was pretty funny

The parents faces at the end was priceless.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:58 pm

stunned silence, shock and awe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next