Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.

Go down 
+5
shadow stalker
fuscia
gaboman
Lawless
Whidden
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego
Registration date : 2007-01-24

The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 11:05 pm

Pippin wrote:
I can't appreciated him for all the reasons that Kris said plus he shouldn't have won either of those elections. He didn't have the popular vote in both and there was a whole lot of confusions, recounting and missing balots. I can't trust a President who was twice elcected under suspicions circumstances, and if he can win even if not the majority of Americans support him, then what is the value of our votes?

I TOTALLY appreciate that he can't be elected again Very Happy

YAY!!! Someone else who appreciates that he can't be elected again!
I think that the US should have a huge party to celebrate this exact thing. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 9:57 pm

Whidden wrote:
"...making him the first presidential candidate to win a majority of the popular vote since his father George H. W. Bush in the presidential election of 1988."
Out of the 50, 60 or so Presidents who served in that time? lol! Wikipedia makes me laugh sometimes.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 10:48 am

No doubt. Freakin' Dubyanauts desperate to kick him some props. Why not just type that he did better than Clinton in that respect, that's all it's saying.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2018 9:28 pm

Wow man...

I loved Bush. I stood up for him.

And then I voted for Trump. WTF. Bush hates trump. trump hates bush.

I love both of them. Go figure.

Back to top Go down
Pippin

Pippin

Number of posts : 884
Where I am : Washington

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 1:54 pm

I used to be hard left when I was a teenager and then I got older and had to start paying taxes, then I started to slide over to the right. Things have been changing a lot with social issues in the past decade or so. I can't keep up with the changes. I could have kept exactly the same beliefs as I had then, and instead of being left I'd be middle now.
Back to top Go down
Pippin

Pippin

Number of posts : 884
Where I am : Washington

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 1:54 pm

Here's some Dubya appreciation:

I think it's amazing how George W. still looks young. He's the same age as Clinton and Trump but looks freaking fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 6:20 pm

I will stand up for bush still.

he cared and loved the usa.

I will say something good about obama.

having a hard time here........he did care about the usa, but talked trash.
\

he did a good job of protecting us. I admit that.

that was hard to do, lol.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 6:32 pm

Pippin wrote:
I used to be hard left when I was a teenager and then I got older and had to start paying taxes, then I started to slide over to the right. Things have been changing a lot with social issues in the past decade or so. I can't keep up with the changes. I could have kept exactly the same beliefs as I had then, and instead of being left I'd be middle now.

god is love.

me loser. big time. but god is love.

we get thru it.....

Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 8:15 pm

Time has softened me to Bush. Though I think he had a lot of shitty people around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.   The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The George Dubya Bush appreciation thread.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2