Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The reunion thread- where have we been?

Go down 
+2
Pippin
fuscia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fuscia

fuscia

Number of posts : 2304
Where I am : INSane Diego
Registration date : 2007-01-23

The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:09 pm

It didn't do much.

Grant, I wish I could have made it up to LA to see you. Damon had his last All-Star season. I had to be mom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sherryzod.etsy.com
Texas Tater Tot

Texas Tater Tot

Number of posts : 200
Where I am : Under the Amarillo sky
Registration date : 2013-08-04

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 4:28 pm

Grant, I didn't know you lived in LA. I went there a couple years ago to visit a friend of mine. I was only there a couple of days, but I LOVED it. I can't wait to go back someday!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:22 pm

I was just visiting for work.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Bobcat is still alive?
Back to top Go down
fuscia

fuscia

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Dave, when there are tornadoes in Oklahoma, Damon always asks if you are o.k. The kid is 14, and he still fondly remembers you.
Back to top Go down
Texas Tater Tot

Texas Tater Tot

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:06 pm

Dave, what part of Oklahoma do you live in?
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:43 pm

yeah, I'm cool. Tornado hitting is like winning the lottery. Plus, what a cool way to go. Next to Grizzley Bear attack, tornado is a damn good death story.

What happened to Whidden? Oh man, tornado got him, and f5. They never found the body.

Absolute coolness!!!!

You all should drive out sometime and Damon can see the buffalo. Also a bunch of dumb Okie rednecks.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 8:11 pm

The best story would be if you ran into the hurricane throwing puppies and screaming "you can't take me alive!"
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:39 pm

A lot has changed for me over the past few years. I just up and decided I didn't like my life anymore so I moved down to Miami. I had a friend from high school that said i could shack up with them till I got on my feet. Times are hard though so i ended up moonlighting at a club. My stage name is Nymphadora...I never forgot you guys!
Back to top Go down
Texas Tater Tot

Texas Tater Tot

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:44 pm

I never forgot you too Nymph! I often wondered what you were up to.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:50 pm

I've wondered about you as well! It's weird how connect you can get to people on these things man.
Back to top Go down
fuscia

fuscia

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:24 pm

Glad to see you back, Buffy. Life has taken many turns for so many people in the past few years. Mine is same old same old stuff. I rarely hear from Kris anymore, she is so busy in Seattle.
Back to top Go down
Texas Tater Tot

Texas Tater Tot

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:00 pm

I love having us all together again. It can get lonely sometimes since I haven't made many friends since I've moved. It's nice to have people that get me.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Nymphadora wrote:
A lot has changed for me over the past few years.  I just up and decided I didn't like my life anymore so I moved down to Miami.  I had a friend from high school that said i could shack up with them till I got on my feet.  Times are hard though so i ended up moonlighting at a club.  My stage name is Nymphadora...I never forgot you guys!  

I used to spend Thanksgivings in Miami. All my mom's relatives were on that side of the state. I was over west in Ft. Myers.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:11 pm

I bet Buffy forgot about that Miami comment already. I'll let her dig herself out of that hole Laughing 
Back to top Go down
fuscia

fuscia

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:57 pm

What ever happened to Emma?
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Buffy and I hear from her from time to time, but not often. She was chatting with us well into about 2010. Then she bought a third stake in a real-estate office (as I understand it) and is working 70 to 80 hour weeks (according to her. Nobody works that hard. Do you hear me? Nobody. I find it rare to work 3 hours a week, so I can't be wrong about this).

Anyway, she's rarely online at all.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:25 pm

gaboman wrote:
I bet Buffy forgot about that Miami comment already. I'll let her dig herself out of that hole Laughing 

Okay, Buffy told me to explain because she can't get on inrejects right now. She's still in the same place she was last time ya'll talked. The Miami and stripper thing was because she had nothing to report. She also wanted me to pass on that she likes to sniff arm pits. Okay, I'm not sure about that last one, but I'm assuming.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 6:18 am

I got a sort of promotion at work. But not really. My job is the same, but a few months ago I got a bunch of name cards that say I'm "Assistant Marketing Manager". Since there's no actual Marketing Manager, I'm not entirely sure who I'm assistant to.
Back to top Go down
Texas Tater Tot

Texas Tater Tot

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:40 am

So then that would make you Marketing Manager, right?
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:55 pm

No, I am said manager's assistant. I hope to meet them some day.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:17 pm

gaboman wrote:
gaboman wrote:
She also wanted me to pass on that she likes to sniff arm pits. Okay, I'm not sure about that last one, but I'm assuming.
Oh yeah totally. Mary Katherine Gallagher style

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reunion thread- where have we been?   The reunion thread- where have we been? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The reunion thread- where have we been?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2