Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I KILLED THIS THREAD!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LICKETY

LICKETY

Number of posts : 502
Where I am : Toronto, Canada
Registration date : 2007-01-23

I KILLED THIS THREAD! Empty
PostSubject: I KILLED THIS THREAD!   I KILLED THIS THREAD! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:52 pm

My confession:

I LICKETY, who resides at Inrejects, member of the Mishief Committee, do confess to willinging, and with intent...created a thread in the General Discussion Forum to mislead my fellow members into thinking I actually had something fun and gamey for them to participate in when in fact I did not.

I ran out of ideas and felt the need to post and create a faux thread to lure them here. I then proceeded to bait them with my banter and then I killed the thread.

I struck the thread several times with a blunt object when it resisted, I used more force such a strangulation but it did not die right away. Finally, I used my feet and hands and kicked it to death.

The thread died a slow painful death and I show no remorse. If I had to do it over again I wouldn't change a thing. I have no remorse as the thread has been my enemy from time to time.

I have killed other unknown threads in the past by accident and some I have planned.

I need help understanding why I do this. I hope my confession will bring some leniency in my sentencing...though I doubt it.

R.I.P from LICKETY.
Twisted Evil

DIE! DIE! DIE!
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: I KILLED THIS THREAD!   I KILLED THIS THREAD! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 7:22 pm

:drunk: Who cares if you kill threads!? I mean, as long as we have good friends, great beer, and laughter, what else matters in life? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: I KILLED THIS THREAD!   I KILLED THIS THREAD! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 5:03 am

LICKETY can kill my thread any day.

I don't even know what that means.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: I KILLED THIS THREAD!   I KILLED THIS THREAD! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 11:22 am

Threads don't die, they multiply.

No, that's something else.

Thanks a lot thread killer Wink

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER

PostSubject: Re: I KILLED THIS THREAD!   I KILLED THIS THREAD! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 5:24 pm

I'm going to post some Dark Tower pics now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I KILLED THIS THREAD!   I KILLED THIS THREAD! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I KILLED THIS THREAD!
Page 1 of 1