Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Game Talky Talk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:10 am

I ain't got that much in the way of good games lately. I wish I could find a game I can get addicted to. That'd be brilliant.

I've been considering Mortal Kombat Vs. DC, but I get bored of fighting games heaps quick. Simpsons isn't doing much for me already. Almost finished it, I think.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:42 pm

I went through MK vs. DC the first night on story mode. Was pissed. You unlock a few guys which is cool. Then I beat it with a few characters.

But I've played online so many times it was worth it to me. Probably around a few hundred matches. It's cool because you get to find a real tool that sucks and whoop his ass and try out fatalities.

Playing so many people online who have such different styles keeps it interesting.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:43 pm

Simpsons is cool. I got a part where I thought the game was over but there is still some shit to do, so that's cool.

Totally looking for a new game to dive into.

Most cool looking games look like a shooter though. Not really my cup o tea.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:08 am

inFamous looks like a pretty good game. It comes out soon, but the demo is available from today on the Playstation network. I'll check it out. It's getting good reviews.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:47 am

What are the details? Worth a download or what?

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:16 am

Seems to be an end of the world deal, with a guy who has special powers. But it's an open-world kind of deal, like GTA. Not too much details. Just download the demo, if it sucks then delete it.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:18 pm

Downloading the demo right now. Had to do an update first.

Been checking the reviews and they're off the hook. Check out this page of links to different reviews:http://www.gamerankings.com/ps3/942025-infamous/articles.html

I always found IGN to be the best place to gauge a game, and they dug it: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/981/981734p2.html

Just from reading this I can't wait. The demo will seal the deal, but I am really thinking about getting it!

Let me know what you think of the demo.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:37 pm

I'll download it when I get back from work tonight. I checked late last night but it wasn't up yet.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Cool. Really surprised on the ratings. Good call on this one man. Trying not to get overly stoked on it before I play. One site said it's one of the best on PS3. That's something to say right there.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:29 am

I saw the ign video review. Looks pretty bad ass. Could get old quick, but let's hope it doesn't. I'll play the demo (the demo can't be open-world, can it?) and see.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:38 am

Well, when did I start the download for the demo? About an hour and a half ago? Barely 55%. Let you know next week when it's done.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:15 am

How big is it?
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:59 am

Gigantor, evidentally. Lemme check...

1183 MB. Shitballs. Just over a gig.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:45 am

That's not too bad, I think I've downloaded a couple of demos bigger than that before. Forget which ones, but I'm sure there had to be a few.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:52 pm

So... this game is tits upon tits. I played the demo straight through. Love it.

Shades of Force Unleashed with the scope of GTA4 and a guy that acts kind of like Spider-Man.

You can jump and climb up a wall... or anything else. You can climb or hang or jump or run on everything. He's an acrobatic freak. So many cool electricity type powers to jack people up. Once you get going you can run from rooftop to rooftop, glide, use these rop deals that connect some buildings. It is so cool.

Plus your actions either make you a hero or, wait for it, infamous. Depending on how you act- killing people, blowing a lot of shit up, random actos of violence- your gauge will change. Between hero and infamous, your costume changes, facial appearance, color of your powers. It's a trip. The peope on the street will either love you or hate you. So interactive.

Needless to say, I am getting this. Cannot wait until 5/26.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:29 pm

I died a couple of times and gave up when that one thing kept disappearing and reappearing. I couldn't get a bearing on it.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:46 pm

Did you end up buying it? I got it the day it came out. Love it. I've played it for hours and hours.

Will start a thread on it.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:10 pm

I'm such a tard, I went shopping to get a game because I had coupons. I ended up getting Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Comics. Fine. The game is a bit bare, but I don't mind. Got a fighting game now.

BUT! Just after I bought it, I realized they were cutting out the cover for Infamous. Son of a bitch! They just got it in that day and didn't have the fake cover on the shelf yet. It was a bit more expensive than MK Vs DC, but I totally could have grabbed it then.

Oh well, no worries. I can kick your ass as Superman sometime later at least.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:49 pm

Hells yeah, MK vs DC is on son! Superman is tough to play, for me at least.

I can whoop an ass as Green Lantern though.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:16 pm

I have Kane & Lynch. Bought it used and forgot about it. Will check it out, see if it's any good.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:33 pm

I saw that game Prototype on sale for $50. Was debating buying it. Still... it looks kind of cool.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:13 pm

I ain't seen it on sale yet. I'll have to go to the bigger computer market, I guess. The store nearby got infamous, but doesn't seem to get stuff in too often (They have like 10 games total and all of them have been sitting there for as long as I've known the store was there).
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:57 pm

I've seen places like that.

I almost got that Prototype today. Stood in front of the glass like a goon... again.

Might hit up Game Stop. Find a used game.

I want something you can play online. That's always fun. We can hit that shit up together. You did say you got the PS on the network again, right?

There is this used book store that has all thse used PS3 games in Chinese. I'd get one for fun, but I'm not sure it would work on mine.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Drunk HECK!

Drunk HECK!

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:48 am

SHUT UP YOU BITCH!

-DRUNK HECK!
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:32 am

No sir, you shut up.

So I finally played Kane & Lynch: Dead Men today. Bought it months ago, used for $20.

I have to say... I was surprised. I kind of like it.

Graphic, gameplay, point-of-view is similar to Grand Theft Auto. Except it's mission - objective driven. No open world.

You're just shooting people most of the time. Nothing crazy there. But the scenary is dope. Like you're in this packed nightclub trying to be low key, but once the shots start going off everyone is running. It's bad ass.

You play Kane and Lynch follows you around. Others join from time to time. You can tell them what to do. They help you shoot shit.

Interesting plot, I like the story. Graphic, cussing, hardcore.

There is also a co-op mode and you can play online, so double cool.

If you can get it used, do it. Worth $20 for sure. No question. Don't know about $50 or $60 though. Truth be told, not many games are worth that anyway.

Read up on it, G. Let me know if you get it.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Game Talky Talk   Random Game Talky Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Game Talky Talk
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next