Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Movie Music Scenes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Random Movie Music Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Random Movie Music Scenes   Random Movie Music Scenes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:45 pm

Post about the most random, outrageous, strangest, weirdest, or just plan awesome music scenes you've seen in the movies.

Last edited by Nymphadora on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: Random Movie Music Scenes   Random Movie Music Scenes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:48 pm

During a recent bout of insomnia, I had the pleasure of running across a little gem known as Teen Witch. I absolutely LOVED this movie as a kid, though it was responsible for one very disappointing 16th birthday. It was also responsible for some very weird musical scenes. When I saw this clip I just shook my head and thought, man Glee, you've been doin it all wrong.

Teen Witch I Like Boys
https://youtu.be/wNc7EPGpaRQ

Last edited by Nymphadora on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: Random Movie Music Scenes   Random Movie Music Scenes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:52 pm

From the dance moves, to the clothes, to the lame rhymes, this is big ball of douchebaggery and I love it.

Teen Witch (1989) - Top That! (Rap)
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: Random Movie Music Scenes   Random Movie Music Scenes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Mac and Me - Full McDonald's Dance Scene

This is arguably the first flash mob caught on film haha.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市

PostSubject: Re: Random Movie Music Scenes   Random Movie Music Scenes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:29 am

I loved Teen Witch back in the day. That short chick that was in Picket Fences and Poltergeist made the movie awesome.

The Mac and Me dance sequence is out of this world. Such a lame ET rip off... but... it's kind of weird in a good way.

PS. For youtube files, just put the link in [youtube][/youtube] brackets. I don't think there's a better way to do it on these message boards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Movie Music Scenes   Random Movie Music Scenes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Movie Music Scenes
Page 1 of 1