Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grand Theft Auto IV

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:58 pm

I just finished that bank mission. I did it with armour twice and couldn't crack it, then I died and retried the mission (with no armour) and I killed it. But mainly because I remembered where all the police were going to come from. At the end of it you have to escape a three-star wanted level. Pain in the ass, but I find it's pretty easy if you just turn lots of corners as you're escaping.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:57 am

You are hella farther than me. I am stuck at this one mission where I have to cap some gang members, but two always bone out in a car and get away eventually. Dammit.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:38 am

Ha, I finished the story mode, brother. I went for revenge on Dmitri in the end, but I might go back and play the 'make a deal' version later on.

Still, with story mode complete I'm only 60% through the game apparently. There are 'assassin' missions I can do, so that's one thing I have to finish. Then I think I have to shoot pidgeons or some crap. And do some jumps.

Not too sure about which mission you're on bro, but it's possible that you just need to follow them and eventually they'll get out of the car again. The missions rarely make you have to kill folks in cars because it's a pain in the ass to do.

The last mission was a pain because I could kill everyone in this area I had to go through (like 50 people total) and then I'd chase this fellow and he'd take off in a boat. I'd have to follow him on a motorcycle. But if you fall off the motorcycle you'd lose him. Then have to start again. I think I did it 5 times before I got it right.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:27 am

So, G-man is a twat sandwich. I saw him on the PS network. Did he say what up? No.

Bad form sir.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:29 pm

It can't be I, sir, I am in the States and far far away from my PS3.

Though the morning I left I played Devil May Cry IV and it asked me to connect for one or another reason (it's not an online game, so I don't know...)
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:01 am

Weird. No worries.

You at the show now or what?

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:11 am

We need some screen shots. Howver horrible they might be. Lets try to get a group photo. That would be great.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:30 pm

I got the expansion episodes of this game. Tales from Liberty City. It opens up the world slightly more than it was before (I believe there are now more buildings you can enter). You play different characters on each of the additional stories. The only one I've tried so far is The Ballad of Gay Tony. You're not Gay Tony, though, don't worry. You're his butt boy. By which I mean, I think you're his henchman or something.

The additional missions are fun, sometimes challenging. There was one where I had to blow up a crane, a train and then a plane. Of course blowing up a plane gets the police after you, so I had to outrun them before I could finish the mission. That was a pain, but I got through it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto IV   Grand Theft Auto IV - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto IV
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2