Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grand Theft Auto V

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:31 am

Day one, Chris. Do you understand me? DAY ONE. If we can't play a multiplayer game that first weekend, I'll be pissed off.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:55 am

I just got this. It's installing now.

No word from HECK! here yet. He did tell me he was going to get it though.
Back to top Go down
White Tiger

White Tiger

Number of posts : 586
Where I am : Portsmouth, Hampshire
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:12 am

Apparently there was an expectation of many people calling in sick today in the UK so they could play this game. As for me, well, I've got a week holiday and am too busy painting, not to mention the fact that I've never been any good at the GTA games anyway. You'll have to tell me how it is.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:03 pm

This one isn't that complicated so far. It's been easy enough. The controls are a tad confusing sometimes. Anything that involves me racing fast tends to screw me up.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:32 pm

You and your game are perversion and you threaten the United States of America. I hate you.

(Whidden leaves to shoot some mental patients in D.C. Universe Online).

I judge you in my heart you animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:04 pm

I have brought shame upon my ancestors.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:19 pm

Yes, your Australian penal colony ancestors would be pissed if they knew one of their offspring was playing a violent video game.

They would shake their heads in disgust!!!
Back to top Go down
White Tiger

White Tiger

Number of posts : 586
Where I am : Portsmouth, Hampshire
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:33 pm

Odd isn't it? That many years after Britain stopped sending criminals off to far flung corners of the world its selling them to the world in video game form instead
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:18 am

I haven't played this in a few days. Need to get back on it. I can't play it with my kid around because the swearing is pretty bad. She hears enough of it from me.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 10:27 pm

GTA Online is released today!! I haven't checked if there's an update or whatever yet. I may have a go tonight if there's a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 7:59 pm

I'm playing it now for 4 months.

I "see" you Gabo, but you are on ps4 AND i AM on ps3.

We can't play together, but I can see your toon and stats.

Weird.

Good to see you though!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 7:07 pm

Yep.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 8:48 pm

I have a PS3 and a PS4. I only have GTA V on PS3 because I don't want to pay $60 again just to play it with slightly better graphics. You disappeared when I popped online. I'm not implying you're trying to avoid me but I am outright saying you're trying to avoid me.

I played GTA V with HECK! once. We had fun. I showed him around a bit and we went and stole a plane. I wasn't sure if he had a parachute or not (I wasn't sure if it was standard kit) but jumped out of the plane mid-air anyway.

Turns out, he had a parachute.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:47 pm

Dude...........

I never saw you in the game with me. If I did, I would join up in a minute, you know that in your heart.

Most of the time in game, I'm going to get a car or truck and get killed, I rarely see what's going on on the message square.

I'm a gamer ADD.... Smile
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:05 pm

I have a pretty suit apartment in GTA Online. I took Chris in there once. We tried to shower together. It didn't work, but things were weird after that regardless.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:12 pm

It's a Australian vs. American thing.

Us yanks don't like to shower with dudes. Wink
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 9:48 pm

Literally every American football movie I've seen has a scene with a bunch of dudes showering together. And they almost always have a towel whipping scene. What's with that?

I want to pick this game up again so much. I had a lot of fun with it. But I put the PS3 in the bedroom and I rarely even turn that TV on.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 6:41 pm

Americans hate to shower together. Anything shown in the movies is Hollywood propaganda leftist Communism.

I miss the game as well. Quit playing over a month ago, because everyone at work quit.

Is a gun game though, flying planes, driving cars, getting tattoos. Awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:51 am

Did you play the campaign? I finished the main story but haven't done most of the side stuff. Particularly all of the collectibles -- it just seems exhausting.

The Online play has heists now... that should be gun, but it means having friends. I don't do well with friends.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 7:20 pm

I only played the game to the point where Lemont, or whatever his name was, gets to the house and is gotten on to by his old lady.

I did that much so I could play online.

So....maybe 15 minutes into the solo game, if that.

I was told at work that any solo game was null and void, and could not in anyway be carried into the online game experience, so I never messed with it.

Have not played in over a month...

I will pick it up again in a few months, and try to level up.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 4:19 am

I got an email that said I can buy the PS4 version for 33% off. So $40 instead of $60. I am considering it as I'd like to play it more, but I don't think it'll be that much better than the PS3 version. Just more convenient for me.

I love GTA Online but I don't love the Online part of it. I'm not a fan of people I meet in online games. That being said, I haven't had a bad experience in GTA Online, I don't think. There was one guy trying to constantly kill HECK and I, I think, but it wasn't that annoying.

Solo campaign was good. I had a lot of fun. Infinitely better than the older games.

I need to level up too. I do have a kick-ass apartment and still have a bit of cash to burn... would like more though. We need to do a heist. We gotta set that up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grand Theft Auto V Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V   Grand Theft Auto V Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto V
Page 1 of 1