Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:54 am

Just the idea of the sequel is awesome. Video looks cool, but yeah, no idea on game style or story.

Great point about the powers and abilities. I would assume the bad guys will be more powerful.

Depending on how you finished the game, the main guy either died or became the Emperors main man. Eh.

Not so worried about the story, to be honest. Bring on the game.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:19 am

I'm debating whether to go get the God Of War Collection after work today. My mind tells me no, don't do it, but every other bit of me says GO GET IT!
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:15 am

Good game(s)? Never played. How many are there?

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:37 pm

1 and 2 were for the PS2, but now there's a hi def version for the PS3. But God of War III comes out, I think, March next year so I may just wait for that. But the games are tits, they really are. Kick ass action.

There's also a new... fuck I gotta move this conversation somewhere else, cause it's so off topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed   Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3