Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars Empty
PostSubject: Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars   Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 8:56 pm

Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars Command--conquer-tiberium-wars

Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars CC3_wallpaper16_preview

Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars CC3_wallpaper15_preview

Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars CC3_wallpaper14_preview

Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars CC3_wallpaper13_preview

Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars CC3_wallpaper12_preview

Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars CC3_wallpaper11_preview

Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars CC3_wallpaper10_preview

I just now got this, went to Wal-mart for aqaurium plants, and saw this was out. I'v played all the Command and Conquer games, so I went ahead and bought it.

I was very happy to open it up and find that Sawyer from Lost is in it, and Boomer from Battlestar Galactic and Number Six from Battlestar Galactica. It has Billy Dee Williams and some other characters actors in it too, that woman from House, Michael Ironsides from various B movies, etc. These are the scenes between gameplay when they tell you what a good job you did, etc.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars   Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 2:17 pm

The game is pretty decent so far. The only problem is I got a 2.2 gig processor and a gig worth of memory, and I can only play it on it's lowest graphics setting.

Which is cool, when I get a new computer next year, it will hang and I can up the graphics some. Always better to get a game your computer can't handle, then you can play it for years to come.

I did put it on best graphics and it looked really extra nice, but the gameplay slowed down to nothing.

The clips when you win a game are awesome, Boomer looks Hot as usual, and that chick from House gives you a lot of advice. It's neato.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars   Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:35 pm

I always play GDI first, not Nod, so I'm seeing the actors from that side of things.

I should stop now and go to the NOD side and play it through, as if I play them last, it feels like the terrorists won. If I play GDI last it feels better.

But I don't know, we'll see.

Mike Ironside keeps telling me what a good commander I am, and all the chicks dig me, and I just feel oh so special cause I'm the best commander that ever was....

Ha ha. Man those clips of praise really do make you fell good.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars   Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:38 pm

The trailer for it is pretty cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc21pMrLlLw
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars   Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars   Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars   Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:56 pm

I finished the GDI side, it was a lot longer and better than I thought it would be.

Fighting NOD took a long time, and after you take out Kane, some aliens show up and you get to fight a bunch more maps. I had a lot of fun.

Boomer isn't in it that much, but she does show up every now and then. The main characters that praise you and set up the missions are Ironside and that House chick. And Billy Dee Williams is in it some.

When you play the final map, you get to fight remnants of NOD and the Aliens, and they give you this tiberium super nuke, which Ironside says not to use, but Billy Dee says to use.

I chose NOT to use it, and won the game, and Ironside gives you a thatta boy speech, then says that Billy Dee is in jail on war crimes for making the tiberium nuke in the first place.

The game ends.

I went back and used the super tiberium nuke and won, and Ironside comes on and tells you that you are a disgrace to the uniform, gives you a royal ass chewing, says that millions are dead and you got to live with it. Then Billy Dee comes on and praises you, puts you in charge of the military, and says your a hero.

I felt better with the first one, with Ironside telling me I'm cool, and Billy Dee going to jail. You had to fight it out without the weapon, but you didn't kill 25 million civilians to do it.

Now I get to play the NOD side, that's always fun...
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars   Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:59 pm

I will say that the Aliens in part, were very Cylon like. They made the same sounds in most cases that they do on BattleStar Galactica.

EA must be tied in somehow company wise with NBC/Sci-Fi channel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars   Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Command and Conquer Tiberium Wars
Page 1 of 1