Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Tanya vids...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Tanya vids... Empty
PostSubject: Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Tanya vids...   Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Tanya vids... Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 12:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laJ7Bs61qVE

Those crack me up. C&C RA2 is an old game, came out in 2000. I been playing it the last few days. The tanya character is crazy as hell. They give you cheap video's after you win a mission, mostly of Tanya pretending to look at a map, while bending down so you can see down her shirt. Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Tanya vids...   Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Tanya vids... Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 7:40 pm

ehehehahhaheheahehahhea

I don't get it Sad the camera angling down her shirt was good though.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Tanya vids...   Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Tanya vids... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 6:04 pm

They just praise the tar outta you when you win a mission, and give you a bunch of silly plot points.

Tanya wants to date you at the end. That old general dude gets killed by a sucide bomber, and then you take his place. That kind of deal. The President falls all over himself to give you thanks, just like on 24.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Tanya vids...   Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Tanya vids... Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 8:58 pm

That reminds me, I totally gotta find my copy of the 24 game.

You know, I don't really have enough time for these Command and Conquer type of games no more. The best I can do is the kind with quick 5-minute missions. Like last weekend, I played the game Just Cause for like 15 minutes and finished 4 or 5 missions. It was sweet. They gave me a fighter jet to use. Or perhaps I stole it, I'm not really sure.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Tanya vids...   Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Tanya vids... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 4:55 pm

I recycle my old games every few years. Forget em, then play them through, till I tire of them again.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Tanya vids...   Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Tanya vids... Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 7:19 pm

I never get rid of them, though I probably should. I mean, I've got a whole bunch of xbox games I only played once and I still keep 'em. Dunno why, really.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Tanya vids...   Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Tanya vids... Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:32 am

Might get bored somday, use them for nostalgia. I still got my old Nintindo. Just keep it for memories.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Tanya vids...   Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Tanya vids... Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 7:24 pm

I've got the Sega Master System in Australia, but I never really had many games for it. I'd totally buy like a super nintendo or a sega megadrive or something if I saw one for cheap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Tanya vids...   Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Tanya vids... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Command & Conquer Red Alert 2 Tanya vids...
Page 1 of 1