Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.

Go down 
+5
HECK!
Dekka00
Nymphadora
gaboman
Whidden
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 1:53 am

In A Perfect World

*add immigration to the list too*
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 2:12 am

Yes, immigration too! We have a SEVERE problem with that. We need strict laws about it. And if you don't have citizenship, or a pass, or whatever, you don't belong living here, and taking money from the gov't.
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 5:55 pm

Whidden wrote:
Obama's a methodist I think. Or some form of protestant. He claims to be a Christian according to his site.

I misspoke. I meant to say he went to a Muslim prep school as a kid. No biggie.

But with his admitted past drug use as a teen and a middle name of Hussein, I just don't know...cyclops

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 5:58 pm

Lawless wrote:
I agree. I don't think that GW should be in the White House... but, because of his daddy, money, oil, and what not... the dude got elected. Doesn't mean that he SHOULD be there. And I think that the ENTIRE US, and other countries, are very aware of that. Because of him, and the war, I believe that we might see a Dem in the White House... no matter who it is that runs! I don't know though.

If we have a white woman running for the Dems, and a black man running for the Repubs, I think that were going to see a lot of people not know WHAT to do. I think that there will be people who won't vote, for their "side" because they are prejudice of color, or sex, or something.

Black dude running on the Republican ticket? Now that would be a big step.

The potential slugfest between Hillary and Obama for the Democratic nomination would be interesting. Edwards won't have a chance.

If McCain runs he will be the favorite I think over the Dems I think.

Who's out there for Hillary or Obama to bring on as Vice President?

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 6:00 pm

Also, I just don't see Hillary ever being president. Ever. Never ever.

Reealistically it will be something if the Dems put her on the ticket. The party will pick their favorite despite the primaries.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Inner City Blues

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2007 10:34 pm

I'm sorry, but I cannot vote for Hillary Clinton, she comes off as a panderer to me. What sealed the deal for me was that time she stood up calling for investigation into video games like Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It wreaked of pandering and I won't take that. And since she voted to give Bush authorization to go to war, she dances around that vote rather than owning up to the real reason they vote yea. They were afraid of appearing unpatriotic and stupidly gave the president too much power. The politician that can admit that deserves a lot of respect in my book. Very few of them are willing to do that, but it's also understandable when you consider the fake outrage from the right-wing.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 12:45 pm

So who do you like in the election then?

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3