Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.

Go down 
+5
HECK!
Dekka00
Nymphadora
gaboman
Whidden
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 5:02 pm

:radar:
HECK! wrote:
Voting for a third party is like going to Taco Bell, eating 3 Gordita's and drinking a bottle of Tobasco then chugging a quart of bacon grease, taking your ballot and using it as toilet paper for the insurmountable lava-turd barrage brewing in your stomach.

-HECK!

Man, that sounds awesome! You just talked me into going third party.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 5:28 pm

I think that we should ALLLLLLLLLLL go third party.
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
Dekka00

Dekka00

Number of posts : 1251
Where I am : Commonwealth of Virginia
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 5:46 pm

I love voting third party.

I can act smug and pretentious and tell people I'm doing my part to change the system, it's time for them to get on board.

When really I didn't do squat.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 5:48 pm

Heck! said if I vote third party, something about getting me a Taco Bell burito. Don't remember the details, but damn it sounded good.
Back to top Go down
Dekka00

Dekka00

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 5:58 pm

if you vote third party, and are ever in Blacksburg, and I still work at Taco Hell, I'll hook you up with a free burrito bounce

Last edited by on Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 6:01 pm

That might be worth the trip.

How fall is Blacksburg from Gatlinburg Tennesee? I got a buddy that lives near there, and I plan on going to see him someday.
Back to top Go down
Dekka00

Dekka00

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 6:04 pm

looks to be about a 4 hour drive (240 miles)
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 6:07 pm

If Hillary wins, I'll drive over and get a taco, to help ease my dispair. Then I will consider taking a whole bottle of sleeping pills.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 6:31 pm

If Hillary wins I'll meet you there. How far from So Cal?

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 7:09 pm

Like 38 hours just guessing. Not too far to drive for a Dekka made Taco.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 7:12 pm

Always wanted to do a cross country trip. If I do that will be one of my stops. I'll buy one taco and complain about it. Say it's not ethnic enough and sue.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 7:15 pm

My luck is that Hillary will win, then I drive out to blacksburg, enter the taco bell, and Dekka has the weekend off. So I hang around buying tacos, waiting for his sorry ass to get into work, and he never shows.

Meanwhile Taco Bell calls the cops cause I am hanging out in the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 7:21 pm

Or her first order of business as president would be to close all Taco Bell's.

Dunno, I just don't see her winning this thing. Unforunately I do see her winning the democratic nomination. As bad as people hate Dubya this is not the time for Hillary to strike. She should wait 4 years.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 7:25 pm

Hopefully, Obama will kick her *** and I won't have to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 7:29 pm

A Muslim in today's climate? Doubtful my friend.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 8:05 pm

Obama's a methodist I think. Or some form of protestant. He claims to be a Christian according to his site.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 12:31 am

You should hook us up with the free Bell just because you've known us so long! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 12:52 am

I would certainly hope that if I ever made it to Dek's taco bell, he would hook me up with one of those carmel apple things.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 1:06 am

I think that if Hillary waited another four years, she would have it in the bag. I don't know if she can do it at this point... but, I think that it's wonderful that she's even trying. It isn't easy to get to this point... but, she did. No one here could be in this position... even if we said we wanted to. We don't have the backing, in any form, for it. So, if she wants to give it a try, I say let her. And, I WILL vote for her.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 1:16 am

I think the only reason she would win if she did is because a bunch of women will vote for her for no other reason than she is a woman. your right Kris others don't have the backing, but there are those that would do a better job of it. Just because she has the money and the name doesn't mean she should be able to. Pretty much any joe blow can put there name in the hat if they have themeans to.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 1:23 am

I agree. I don't think that GW should be in the White House... but, because of his daddy, money, oil, and what not... the dude got elected. Doesn't mean that he SHOULD be there. And I think that the ENTIRE US, and other countries, are very aware of that. Because of him, and the war, I believe that we might see a Dem in the White House... no matter who it is that runs! I don't know though.

If we have a white woman running for the Dems, and a black man running for the Repubs, I think that were going to see a lot of people not know WHAT to do. I think that there will be people who won't vote, for their "side" because they are prejudice of color, or sex, or something.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 1:32 am

true, but you will also see alot of people who don't normally vote vote just because of it. I know GW screwed some stuff up but I really don't see how anyne of the dems running so far is gonna fix anything.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 1:37 am

I don't know how ANYONE can truly "fix" this! But, I think that America has spoken, in a HUGE way, when the Senate and Congress became "property of" the Dems. I believe that if we had a Dem in the White House, you would see the troops being removed from Iraq, and coming home, where they BELONG!!!!!

Sure, there is a real problem over there. Yes, they live differently then we do. There are deaths there, daily, and not from natural causes. But, at some point, THOSE people, in THAT country, will have to raise a military force to stand up and help people through this. The US can't keep THOUSANDS of troops there, forever. We need to pull out.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 1:44 am

yeah it's a sticky situation all around, no good answer either way, but pulling troops out of iraq isn't the only problem were facing. and i'm a registered democrat, i'm actually more of a libertarian, but they dont' get to vote in the primarys. my problem with the dems is yes they are going to try to pull troops of of iraq and bring them back to this country but what kinda of country is it going to be that they are coming home too?
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 1:51 am

I wish, for once, that we had a President (I don't care WHAT party they belong to) that would put a HUGE focus on America, and making some changes here. Not just talking about it for elections... but truly following through with it.

We need a President that is willing to make a difference for seniors, for homeless, orphans, and a lot of other people. We need to do something about the cost of living, and giving people a fair chance. We need to not have the rich get tax breaks, and the poor pay more and more taxes. The rich need to fork over some huge funds.

We need a President that tells foreign countries that it's time they repay their BILLIONS of $$$$ of debt owed to us. And then, we need to put that money to work for the people here in America.

We need to stop politics and religion from becoming one. We need a President who can listen to ALL sides, and work on finding ways to make people happy, and make a difference in our lives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.   Hillary Clinton might just win this thing. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hillary Clinton might just win this thing.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next