Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:51 am

Unchained... ah yes, I read online that the PSP version of Mortal Kombat: Deception is called Unchained.

The chess version is dope. I loved playing that. I actually played that the most.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:04 pm

So do I. I have all my pawns as liu kang, who I kick ass with. Then I've got like Sub Zero and Scorpion and a bunch of other mack-daddy characters who I can use as everybody else on the board.

I reckon they should do the the chess with an enormous board and about 500 characters each side.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:29 am

That wouldn't be chess then, it would be like Risk.

And I always feel odd responding to a thread that is more than a month old.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:10 am

If this was any other website, we'd all have a go at you for digging up old threads for no reason.

This site being what it is, we applaud trolling and post whoring of any sort.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:31 am

I will stand at my podium and announce: 'i am not a post whore or troll."

Never.

-HECK!

Last edited by on Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:31 am

I said never.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Ever.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:33 am

Never ever never.

Go pound sand.

Okay, I think I covered all bases in this little excersise. I think I deserve a smoke.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 5:08 am

Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Dem_party_seal
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:09 pm

Laughing In a weird, sadistic way, I almost miss that guys blowhard, asshole posts.

But not really.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:50 pm

We could invite him over. Talk about Iraq and stuff. John Kerry. Gay rest areas. Sienfeld episodes, etc.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:07 am

...Pound sand together.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 6:29 pm

I think Heck! would have you ban him the first day. Maybe even the first hour. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:36 pm

I honestly wouldn't ban Curley. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:42 pm

If you could quarantine folks like him and others like you know who into certain political threads, and they just lived there, it would be more than cool.

It's just that these cornholes made it into general discussion threads over at the other place, and started ruining the atmosphere. We're all hanging around shooting the fool, and up shows the crank with their crank ways, and then it gets all crazy.

One nice thing about the trolls and cranks that were over there, they kept the politics threads lively, got some good debate action, even though I don't frequent/post in those threads unless I'm drunk, they were fun to read.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:51 pm

Whidden, you're foolish and do not know what you're talking about. Why don't you get your head out of your rear end and stop talking sense.

First off all, quarantined? Are you insane? Like that's even possible, this is a message board. If it's supposed to be satirical, it's not funny. There are people here who would take your words seriously, and what kind of impression would that leave?

Next off, "fools"? Ha, you're really one to talk. You're the biggest fool who ever fooled any fool... fool. I pity the fool. And troll? Another occasion where you've found it necessary to call names. This is not behaviour befitting of a moderator! How ever in the world you got that gig, I don't know.

And you don't frequent those threads unless you're drunk? You're always drunk!

Stop making frivolous posts like the last one! Your points are invalid and you're just making yourself look foolish! I mean, moreso.

- Gabo! summoning the spirit of Whidden's mortal enemy. I mean, one of his mortal enemies. He has so many.

Nah, seriously, if anybody like that was here, we wouldn't ban them, but everyone'd have permission to edit their posts.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:58 pm

I always feel so dirty when I'm mean to Dave Sad
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:19 pm

But me likes, me likes!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:23 pm

You ever notice though, that all you have to do to act like a troll, is turn the "debate" from the issues and your opinion, to tellling other people what they believe and why they believe.

example of normal debate person: "I don't like Arnold, because he talks funny, and he lowered my taxes, the bastard."

example of troll/crank debater: "You like Arnold because you are insecure and eat up what the media tells you, you are mistaken because you don't do any research and my superiour argument has pissed you off, that's why you hate me, but you are thin skinned."

See, the second person makes it all personal, which makes them a troll, which makes them a crank, which makes them fun to read as long as they aint talking to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:43 pm

I don't like Arnold because of Jingle All The Way.

I completely missed the point of your post, didn't I?
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:35 am

Most of my posts are pointless in nature. Might as well listen to a teenage girl rattle on about her trip to the mall as read one of my life observations.

tongue
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 11:59 am

Well DW, in both those examples at least some opinion was offered. Curley Douche would mostly post editorials or cartoons from the right wing assheads be idolized.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 4:17 pm

yeah, he would start a thread with some article, then just cruise.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 4:31 pm

I have no idea if he can even form a rational thought. He would never any opinion, just troll around. It was funny times, for sure.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 4:48 pm

The bastard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next