Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 8:16 pm

Good... she's trying to tell you to take out the trash!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 8:18 pm

She kicked my ass like that in real life, I just might take out the trash.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 8:19 pm

If you keep it up, Dinger Garden man, you might just get your ass whipped like that, and then some.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 8:19 pm

Thankfully for me, Sandy June is a pacifist. Cool
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 8:20 pm

Well, if you don't start being more productive around the house, she won't be a pacifist for long.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 12:10 pm

Whizzle, you played MK lately?

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 3:05 pm

Nope. I played about a month ago, my friend came over and we did about two hours of fighting, but that was the last time.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 3:21 pm

Haven't played in a while myself. I need to get that going again. That game ruled.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 5:51 pm

Once you learn the moves, it's like riding a bike, they all come back real quick.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:27 pm

Fo sho. It's kind of weird actually. You don't realize how much you forgot...

Game is intense, for sure.

There hasn't been a new game out that I've been itching to get. Been playing this game called Zuma. You spit out these colored balls and try to hit strings of the balls with the same color to destory them. Basic puzzle-ish kind of game, but I dig it. Addicting.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 6:44 pm

I print out the moves from the net, and then hammer it on home.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:08 pm

I started to do that but it came out of the printer like a Harry Potter book.

The make your own fatality is super cool but hella hard.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:15 pm

I did a 7 fatality on my buddy by pure accident, but I pretended I did it on purpose. Purpose.

It's purpose that drives us, binds us, etc. etc. (see Matrix Reloaded script for further info)
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:11 pm

I still haven't worked fatalities out, ya know. Pffff... who cares? Does it make me any less of a mack? Well, yes, possibly.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:24 pm

It's shock and awe to your victim. They implode mentally.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:32 pm

I just realized I forgot my code for this game too. My character code, you know? It was like L, R, Square, circle or some crap. I wonder if there's a way to get your character up without remembering it.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:56 pm

I think I made mine all x's so I wouldn't ever forget. Sandy was all circles.

But uh, there must be some online cheat you would figure, that would allow you access to it.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 9:18 pm

They didn't let me select my code! They just told me to follow the code they had on screen! Racist bastards, this is just cause I'm black.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 9:26 pm

I thought you were Mexican. Wonders never cease.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 9:33 pm

¿Qué?
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 9:36 pm

I cant' talk to you now, I have to go put some white walls on the car, lower it, put some blue neon light underneath it, and get some oversized fuzzy dice.

I'm busy dammit.

***Whidden puts on sombrero, drinks some whiskey***
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:50 pm

I realized that after the game says "FINISH HIM!", you can push the L button to change your fighting style to "Fatality"

I'm not sure if that goes for the console game, because I'm playing the PSP version... but if anybody knows how to use this, I'd really appreciate you cluing a brother in.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 2:49 am

Ah, never mind, I worked it out during lunch. I got the fatalities list from gamespot.com and managed to do a few fatalities with Liu Kang.

I teleported into their bodies and ripped their heads off, then wore their bodies like a dressing gown. Because that's what people do.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 12:44 pm

Are you diong Armageddon or the one before that? Forget what it's called. In the previous version you change to the Fatality style. In Armageddon you make your own fatality.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:14 pm

It's actually Unchained I'm playing. At home on the xbox I have Armegeddon, but don't play it anymore since I forgot my profile code. Mortal Kombat Unchained on the PSP is pretty dope though. I like the Chess Kombat a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.   Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Armageddon David and Sandy's Characters.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next