Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nerdlinger results thread

Go down 
+2
Dekka00
Whidden
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Nerdlinger results thread Empty
PostSubject: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:42 pm

This is the thread for the nerdlinger comic polls I'm posting. I will announce the winner of the comic polls in this thread and move on to the next heat, after the many thousands of Inrejects users have voted.

(note: 3 or 4 votes and I'm pretty sure the poll is done...)

Added some stuff:

In these polls, it's assumed that it's a one on one fight, no help from people or other heroes.

Anyone can win a fight sometimes with pure luck. Vote on who you think would win most of the time. In future polls, a Draw or Tie option will be given if you think that's the case.

The winner of the poll will be decided by the votes and Whidden will declare a winner after probably 4 or 5 votes. I'm thinking that only the Comic nerds here will want to vote, so maybe Whidden, Gaboman, Heck!, and White Tiger, maybe Dekka... anyone is allowed to vote of course, I'm just going off who is apt to show up and vote.

If you want to change your vote, say so in the thread, and we will ignore the vote you put in the poll thingy and count your vote manually.

Last edited by Whidden on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:43 pm

Two polls are active now, one is Hulk vs. Ironman and the other is Ironman vs. Wolverine.

The winner of these polls will move on to the next heat.
Back to top Go down
Dekka00

Dekka00

Number of posts : 1251
Where I am : Commonwealth of Virginia
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:51 pm

the two-party system is flawed

vote Ralph Nader!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:01 am

If you throw your vote away on Nader, you might as well throw it away on Ron Paul.

Plus, Nader has a lazy eye. How can you trust a man like that?
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:54 pm

What if Ironman wins both polls? Does Ironman go up against Ironman?
Back to top Go down
White Tiger

White Tiger

Number of posts : 586
Where I am : Portsmouth, Hampshire
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:05 pm

I doubt whether it would be the first time Ironman fought Ironman. I'm pretty sure that the Ironman Armour getting stolen has been a big part of the whole Ironman story many times in the past.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:01 am

Yeah, from the sounds of it every other issue is ironman having to protect America from himself, or atleast something he's created.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:34 am

We need some Captain America polls.

He has stood against Wolverine, Iron Man, and Hulk. He has won against them... maybe. At least a few of them. Still.

Dude has no suit, no mutant ability, no crazy drug... well, he does have a crazy drug. But it doesn't turn him green. It turns him into goddam solo American fighting force!

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:43 am

I plan on adding every super hero ever made in these polls, and they are won by votes, I have no say in it, so Captain America could win if you make the case...
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:57 am

Added this to the first post up top.

Added some stuff:

In these polls, it's assumed that it's a one on one fight, no help from people or other heroes.

Anyone can win a fight sometimes with pure luck. Vote on who you think would win most of the time. In future polls, a Draw or Tie option will be given if you think that's the case.

The winner of the poll will be decided by the votes and Whidden will declare a winner after probably 4 or 5 votes. I'm thinking that only the Comic nerds here will want to vote, so maybe Whidden, Gaboman, Heck!, and White Tiger, maybe Dekka... anyone is allowed to vote of course, I'm just going off who is apt to show up and vote.

Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:58 am

You can also put suggestions for future polls in this thread if you want.

Last edited by Whidden on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:59 am

If you want to change your vote, say so in the thread, and we will ignore the vote you put in the poll thingy and count your vote manually.

Last edited by Whidden on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:01 pm

gaboman wrote:
What if Ironman wins both polls? Does Ironman go up against Ironman?

Iron man would go to the next heat and fight a new hero. Also, if he lost both polls, he can still come back and fight someone else.
Back to top Go down
White Tiger

White Tiger

Number of posts : 586
Where I am : Portsmouth, Hampshire
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:07 pm

Will you be doing Villians as well? Magento, Joker and the like?
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Doomsday Vs. Catwoman, who would win?
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:50 pm

We could do villains, but remember, I always fizzle out on this stuff. I get all the stuff up and running, then I don't post for months...
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:49 pm

Oh!!! Whidden!!! Now I remember you... you're that guy, right? The quarter pounder with cheese fellow? Hey everybody, it's him! It's Whidden!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:51 pm

A rare double post from the Whid....

Last edited by Whidden on Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:51 pm

I'm the fat one. That drinks beer and likes to mow the lawn.
Back to top Go down
Dekka00

Dekka00

Number of posts : 1251
Where I am : Commonwealth of Virginia
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:56 am

I suggest you don't use hanging chads for the votes. That caused a lot of problems for Florida back in 2000....

I know you Floridians are bad at counting votes.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:51 am

We can count fine dude, we just know how to get our guy into the powerhouse.
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

Number of posts : 1397
Where I am : 'Straylia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:12 am

Are you going to do men vs women polls?
Would we have to vote by throwing out the "men can't hit women" rule?
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:22 am

It will be a fight to the death, so male or female, the dudes better get to hitting. Yeah, there will something like Phoenix vs. Superman.

These are all superheros from all times and at the end, through the power of voting and democracy, we shall determine who is the biggest and most powerful creature in the universe.
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

Number of posts : 1397
Where I am : 'Straylia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:28 am

What's "nerdlinger"?
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:31 am

It's what Heck! calls nerds. A nerd linger. I think he took the bathroom slang turdlinger, and while drunk, morphed the word into nerdlinger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerdlinger results thread   Nerdlinger results thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nerdlinger results thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next