Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty. Empty
PostSubject: Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty.   Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 9:52 am

Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty.   Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 9:54 am

That got brutal. I'm not a fan of either one, but I watch them every now and then, it's normally a standard debate. This got really ugly at the end. Just crazy.

DAMN.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty.   Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:29 am

I heard some of this on the radio this morning. From what I did hear I'd tend to agree with O'Reily... for the first time ever. I still think he's a cocksucking idiot, but this time he has some truth. Geraldo has always been a dink so this doesn't surprise me.

I actually worked with a girl whose mother was killed by an illegal immigrant drunk driver. Fuckin' bogus ass shit. Should string him up on a hook along the border.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty.   Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:45 am

Reminds me of the Rosie/Trump fight. Just a little more volume.

The politics of it, I dunno. The family is on t.v. right now, they seem pissed this guy was driving around, and was illegal and drunk. They don't like either one.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty.   Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:47 am

It's two kinds of shitty, that's for sure.

O'Reily has been stirring some shit lately. Even he's been attacking the Rosie Monster. Maybe his ratings are down.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Dekka00

Dekka00

Number of posts : 1251
Where I am : Commonwealth of Virginia
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty.   Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 1:15 pm

I would've yelled at Geraldo for sure.

I hate getting interrupted like that.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty.   Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 2:22 pm

I would have chucked a chair at him. Right in the schnaz.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty.   Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 1:21 am

haha man that was awesome
Back to top Go down
Sierradaddy

Sierradaddy

Number of posts : 237
Where I am : Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty.   Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 10:59 am

I think they both have fair points. But to be honest, I think Geraldo's points go more to the cause of illegal alien issues in the states than O'Reilly's does. O'Reilly wants aliens deported, but Geraldo is pointing out that its not so easy, and that there is a reason why aliens are coming there illegally in the first place that isn't being looked at or dealt with. You can't solve the problem through deporting. You might have a shot by dealing with why they are coming over in the first place.

In regards to the drunken driving, obviously this issue is about more than just drunken driving, but O'Reilly stuck his foot in his mouth by saying that the cause and effect (correlation) between the guy being an illegal alien and a drunk driver is that "he's irresponsible." That isn't right, imo. There's no proof that because he's irresponsible, he crossed the border and chose to live in America as an illegal alien, and then chose to get drunk and drive. That's not a logical progression.

I loved the heated debate. I think we should see more of that kind of debate, because at least we know that there is passion behind the opinions. I would like to see more, please. Smile
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty.   Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 5:19 pm

I saw Eric Estrada pop Bill Maher in the nose one time on a game show, made him bleed. It was an accident, but it was awesome.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty.   Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 5:21 pm

Win, Lose or Draw. That was classic. Almost knocked his ass out.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty.   Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 5:22 pm

Oh good, you saw it too! I saw it live when it was on, havn't been able to find it on YouTube yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty.   Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bill Oreilly and Geraldo get into fight. Really nasty.
Page 1 of 1