Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2   Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:08 am

Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2 Kill_bill-10067

Whenever I have some free time and want to watch something fun, I love to stick either of the Kill Bill movies on. They're just perfect filmmaking as far as I'm concerned. Yes, like every Tarantino movie you've got bits and pieces that were borrowed or downright stolen from others... but maaaan, the movies in and of themselves are just amazing. My only issue with the home-video (DVD, Blu-ray) releases of this movie is they're not heavy on special features. I'd watch the hell out of those.

Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2 600full-kill-bill%3A-vol.-2-poster
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2   Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2015 6:55 pm

I found Kill Bill 1 a bit "sadistic" (voice intro from Bill at beginning of part 2), ha ha.

It was cool and fun in parts, but so bloody and gory that it was past my threshold for violence.

In Kill Bill 1, my favorite chapter is when Kiddo talks Hanso into making her a sword. That chapter had the "feel" of Kill Bill 2.

The rest of it was good, just a bit shock jockish.

NOW, ONTO KILL BILL 2...........

A perfect movie I think. Can't think of anything wrong with it. Music fit. Good, Bad, Ugly references fit. Acting was perfect. Just wonderfully done.

I have seen it zillions of times and the dialog and script and acting are so darn good, it never ever gets old.

It's really stupid, but I love the part where Bills brother gets chewed out by his boss, and the dude is like "Calendar time...calendar time for Buddy..."

I have also thought of a swear term, aka Ron Burgandy...

BY UMA THURMAN'S WINK!!!

(You have to watch the end credits where she is rolling down the road in old mexico to the tune of Goodnight Moon and winks at the last second.... Wink )

The last one second of this handy youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcqLyO3c-7E

Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2   Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 8:45 pm

After a few years, I don't agree with you but I do like 2 as much as 1 now. They are both just beautifully made and kind of amazing to watch. May be time for a rewatch.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2   Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:44 pm

Rewatch, rewatch.

Watch when Kiddo examines the swords in Japan, and has the respect for them that makes her flustered. Awesome scene.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2   Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 10:08 pm

I watched 1 last month, I'll probably watch 2 sometime this month. May watch a few Tarantino movies this month. It's been a while since I've seen most of them.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2   Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:13 pm

Pulp Fiction is always a winner.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2   Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 9:46 pm

Honestly can't go wrong with any of them as far as I'm concerned. I love Django. Feel sorry for Jamie Foxx's balls but otherwise it was top notch. Inglorious Basterds feels like it gets better each time I watch it.

Jackie Brown's probably my least favorite but it's still a good movie.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2   Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Jackie Brown was good, but............

yeah, the weakest of them. Jackie was not a very good actress.

The music was so so.

I did like the story with Dinero and Bridget Fonda. And Dinero and S. Jackson.

Dinero is showing up as wrong on the spell check dammit.

No matter how I spell it, it's in ****ing red. Too lazy to check google.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2   Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill Bill Parts 1 & 2
Page 1 of 1