Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jimmy 'Rent Is Too Damn High' McMillan Runnin for President

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Jimmy 'Rent Is Too Damn High' McMillan Runnin for President Empty
PostSubject: Jimmy 'Rent Is Too Damn High' McMillan Runnin for President    Jimmy 'Rent Is Too Damn High' McMillan Runnin for President Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:33 am

Jimmy McMillan became a national sensation when he ran for governor of New York. Known for his quick wit and his party, "The Rent Is Too Damn High," he's now set his eyes on the presidency. I talked to McMillan about his plans for a presidential run and revealed some surprising news about who he'd pick as VP.

You lost in your run for governor. But you are now setting your eyes on the presidency.

Kathy Kmonicek, AP
Jimmy McMillan, who ran in New York's governor's race under the Rent Is Too Damn High party, has said he now plans to run for president.We don't look at it like that. We didn't lose running for governor. When one door closes, another door opens. We actually won more than we expected to win. We may have lost to become governor. But we are now a household name.

If you run for president, you're going to need a vice president. Who are you looking at?

Mitt Romney. Or Newt Gingrich.

Really? So, it's going to be a bipartisan ticket. What do you like about Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich?

Newt Gingrich has been there before. He is a good liar. People look at him and laugh. That's why they're going to vote for him. People look at me now and laugh. But, still, they can laugh. The issues are serious and strong. So, I need someone to take that away from me. I thought about John Edwards. But ...

More Opinion on AOL News
Democracy Is Calling in Egypt -- Can Obama Hear It?
Sec. Sebelius: Winning the Future With Health Care Reform
The American Dream Decoded, at Last
Houston, We Have a Spending Problem
Still more Opinion
He's unavailable right now.

Yeah, he's unavailable. Because he can't defend his own rights. [He cheated] on his wife and all this stuff. We know everybody does that anyway. I thought about Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich. I like them. I like what they bring to the table. Mitt Romney -- good looking guy. It'll keep the ladies from looking at me with Mitt Romney.

I want to get your take on two politicians. What do you think of Michael Bloomberg?

I'm going to go to the bathroom.

You're not a big fan of Michael Bloomberg.

You want to be the leader of the people. Then why don't you fight for the people. This is your family. Why do you want to be the head of the house? And you're not feeding the children in your house. ... the problem is because he is the mayor and wanted to be the mayor. Why does he want to be the mayor? Why does he want to marry? You married the people. Feed the people!

What do you think of Sarah Palin? Would you consider her for VP?

Love her. Constitution. American citizen. Exercising the right to privacy. Free speech. Haters -- those who don't like Sarah Palin. That's what they are. Sarah Palin: I love you because America gives you the constitutional right to do whatever you want to do as a woman. And people don't think you can do because you're a woman. They try to make a mockery out of you. But you stand up for your rights and stand strong for your rights. And don't let anyone try to cut you down. Not only are they talking about Sarah Palin. They're talking about me.

You've said that by running for president you're telling Obama that you're "coming after his black ass." Can you explain that?

Because Barack Obama used the word that he was going to get somebody's ass. You probably heard him say that because they did something that I guess they shouldn't have done. Now, I like to use quotes and phrases to open up those vessels in your mind that you haven't used in a long time. Barack Obama is the head of the Democratic Party. He's black, African-American, whatever you call him. He's black. The logo for the Democratic Party is a donkey. You call him a donkey or an ass. So, it makes sense for me to say, as a karate expert, I hope you can use the portion of your mind you don't use. I'm coming after Barack Obama's black ass. That's the donkey! I'm coming after the Democratic Party!

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/29/newsmaker-interview-jimmy-rent-is-too-damn-high-mcmillan/
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Jimmy 'Rent Is Too Damn High' McMillan Runnin for President Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jimmy 'Rent Is Too Damn High' McMillan Runnin for President    Jimmy 'Rent Is Too Damn High' McMillan Runnin for President Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:36 am

I do believe, it makes sense for me to say, as a karate expert, that this guy is about a half a bubble off plumb.
Back to top Go down

Jimmy 'Rent Is Too Damn High' McMillan Runnin for President
Page 1 of 1