Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

Number of posts : 1397
Where I am : 'Straylia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty Empty
PostSubject: Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty   Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:16 am

I have been waiting more than 10 years for this game and it''s FINALLY out now. We're downloading it as we speak and can activate the download tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only thing is the laptop won't be able to play it, so ... NEW LAPTOP TIME!!! Until then, we'll fight over the main computer and take turns playing. Shotgun!!

The graphics on this look awesome, I am Korean-gamer excited to actually get this and play it. OK, maybe not Korean-gamer excited, but pretty darn excited. I love that they've fancied it up, but it doesn't look like they've tried to revolutionise the game. They know they had a good base to work from and they've brought it up to date. It's purty.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty   Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:23 pm

Make sure you remember to go to work (and the bathroom), and don't die after playing for 40 hours straight.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty   Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 3:38 pm

I'v been waiting ten years as well! I may try to get it this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty   Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:54 am

I just got it 3 days ago, but am going to open and play it next week. Looks really really awesome.
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

Number of posts : 1397
Where I am : 'Straylia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty   Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:10 am

I haven't had much chance to play it, Cian has been playing it 24/7 on his computer. I need to get a new laptop so I can play, damn it. Cian is going to kick my ass though because he's had like 2 months of practise with the new stuff and I haven't played in ages. It's going to take me forever to get my mojo back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty   Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty
Page 1 of 1