Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HECK! and Gabo's Adventures In Liberty City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

HECK! and Gabo's Adventures In Liberty City Empty
PostSubject: HECK! and Gabo's Adventures In Liberty City   HECK! and Gabo's Adventures In Liberty City Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:39 pm

I totally ran down a hooker last night. HECK! was in the car at the time, but I don't think he noticed. We were both drunk. I had to reverse over her just to make sure she was really truly dead. I couldn't let her finger us because we were in a stolen ferrari at the time.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: HECK! and Gabo's Adventures In Liberty City   HECK! and Gabo's Adventures In Liberty City Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:06 am

I don't really think the deathmatches are as cool as the Mafia missions.
Back to top Go down
Dekka00

Dekka00

Number of posts : 1251
Where I am : Commonwealth of Virginia
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: HECK! and Gabo's Adventures In Liberty City   HECK! and Gabo's Adventures In Liberty City Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:33 am

last one out of liberty city, burn it to the ground!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: HECK! and Gabo's Adventures In Liberty City   HECK! and Gabo's Adventures In Liberty City Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:46 am

They should make the buildings completely destructable, aye. So far they're not, but maybe a later game.

Hahaha that reminds me, HECK! and I were driving around trying to kill this corrupt cop last night. Both of us shot the shit out of him in his car, but the dude wouldn't go down. Then my car goes up in flames so I drove it right into him and blew the motherfucker up.

I blew myself up too, but it was totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: HECK! and Gabo's Adventures In Liberty City   HECK! and Gabo's Adventures In Liberty City Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:02 am

I shot some shit up with HECK! Saturday. We did okay, but half way through I lost my 2-star rating.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: HECK! and Gabo's Adventures In Liberty City   HECK! and Gabo's Adventures In Liberty City Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:37 pm

We gotta get back on this son. Tear some shit up. I have another buddy who goes online too. Get the three of us together so we don't die every five seconds. Maybe we will last 6 seconds.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HECK! and Gabo's Adventures In Liberty City   HECK! and Gabo's Adventures In Liberty City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HECK! and Gabo's Adventures In Liberty City
Page 1 of 1