Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman

Go down 
+2
gaboman
Whidden
6 posters

Fight to the death, who would win?
Incredible Hulk
Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman Vote_lcap171%Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Ironman
Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman Vote_lcap129%Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman Empty
PostSubject: Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman   Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:29 pm

In a fight to the death, who would win, The Incredible Hulk or Ironman?

It's assumed that Stark is in his suit, and that Hulk is angry and powered up into Hulk and is not David Banner.

Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman Incredible-hulk-FL-03

Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman Ironman-4

Last edited by Whidden on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman   Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:32 pm

Whidden says:

Incredible Hulk would win.

1. Hulk can take shots from tanks. His skin is so tough, they do nothing. Ironman's bullets and missiles would do little to no damage to Hulk.

2. Ironman can fly, but it's doubtful he could pick up anything as big as the hulk.

3. Hulk is way stronger than Ironman's suit, and even if the suit had enough thrust to pick him up, Hulk would smash the suit to pieces while mid air.

4. Since Ironman can fly, he might just run away, but Hulk can jump and almost fly. Ironman would have to go supersonic and go high to get away. If he was just taking off, Hulk could jump and catch him. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman   Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:28 pm

You made your case well and I concur.
Back to top Go down
White Tiger

White Tiger

Number of posts : 586
Where I am : Portsmouth, Hampshire
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman   Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:01 am

Of course when comparing them by power alone Ironman is completely outclassed by the fact remains that the Hulk is just moron. The Hulk is easilly outwitted and Tony Stark is a genius. There is a possiblilty of Hulk being tricked by Ironman and getting knocked out (by medication not force).
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman   Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Well, I think anyone vs. anyone, and there is a small chance that anyone can win.

Even Batman vs. Silver Surfer. Batman might find some trick to take him out, but SS outclasses Batman by so much, you would think that 99.9% of the time, SS would win.

So, in these polls, I would base who would win if you think that one would win most of time.

I can't edit a poll, I should have added "draw or tie" to the options. I will do that in the future with the upcoming polls.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman   Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:33 am

I agree with Whizzle, Hulk wins.

When it comes down to it, Iron Man's weapons can only go so far.

Brute strength will win.

One great full on shot and Iron Man will fly to the next continent.

Tough win, but Hulk stands.

However.

Whizzle, look up how the 'best minds' in the Marvel Universe banished Hulk from Earth. Tony Stark was one of them.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman   Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:45 am

Yes, yes, but,

these are one on one fights to see who is toughest alone, with no help from others.

Just to see who is the baddest of the bad.

Once you get in groups, are bets are off, cause then it's a chess game. The rook and the Knight move around and take out the Queen and all of a sudden a pawn can checkmate the King.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman   Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:04 am

Aight, the votes are 3 to zero. Unless anyone wants to change the vote, or add more, I'll declare Hulk the winner of this poll.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman   Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:19 am

Hulk has to win.

If you really think about it, The Avengers were formed to stop the Hulk.

Iron Man, Thor, Ant-Man, and The Wasp came together (albeit under trickery by Loki) to stop the Hulk. Dude joined the team, briefly, but Iron Man couldn't beat Hulk by himself then, he certainly can't do it now. Face.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Pippin

Pippin

Number of posts : 884
Where I am : Washington
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman   Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:45 pm

I voted for Iron Man. Tony Stark is a genius, so I have no doubt that he could invent something, either mechanical or chemical, that could take out Hulk.
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

Number of posts : 1216
Where I am : san diego
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman   Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:00 pm

`Two words , ''HULK SMASH!''

All the arguement needed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman   Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who would win, Incredible Hulk or Ironman
Page 1 of 1