Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

InFAMOUS (PS3)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

InFAMOUS (PS3) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: InFAMOUS (PS3)   InFAMOUS (PS3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:46 pm

What I'm wondering is....

If you play good mode, let Trish die, or good mode and let Trish live...
Or, play bad mode and let her live or die...

So you have to figure there are 4 different ways this thing could go, and that's just from one point in the game.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: InFAMOUS (PS3)   InFAMOUS (PS3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:00 pm

True that. Wonder how it goes down exactly.

Made the choice to save Trish on the Evil side last night. Interesting storyline indeed...

Listening to Kessler this time around tripped me out.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: InFAMOUS (PS3)   InFAMOUS (PS3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:32 am

Definitely will give the baddie mode a try. I mean it does come across as being a totally different game. I'll see how I go though. I'm not sure what new stuff's out. Or maybe an old game? Gotta give something new a try.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: InFAMOUS (PS3)   InFAMOUS (PS3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:56 pm

Lost a post, dammit.

Evil mode is not completely different, but there is enough new stuff to keep you interested.

I should save some cash. I have a few I didn't play that much.

Do you like shooter games? I bought one a while back called Bad Company. You blow up a bunch of stuff. Kind of fun. Probably cheap now.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: InFAMOUS (PS3)   InFAMOUS (PS3) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:15 pm

So I beat it on the evil side. Right before you fight Kessler, at that karma moment with the ray spehere, I activiated it (as the evil side should do) and now my powers are black with a hint of red. It's sick. Looks bad to the ass.

I've been on the shard hunt. I was running around andcame up on one of those giant conduits that shoot bullets and trhow cars. Kicked its ass. Then went back to the first island and came across a bunch of Reapers doing battle with a giant conduit. Sent them all to hell.

At this point I only have 21 shards left. Pain in the ass to find.

Finally realized I could score XP points on civilians by kicking their ass with a stunt. So I'm practicing on them. It's great.

Once I'm done with the shards I might hang it up.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: InFAMOUS (PS3)   InFAMOUS (PS3) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

InFAMOUS (PS3)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inrejects :: Arts and Entertainment :: Video Games-
Jump to: