Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris Brown and Rihanna

Go down 
+6
Lawless
Schmiggens MKII
HECK!
lodgebo
gaboman
Schmiggens
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Chris Brown and Rihanna - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:14 pm

There's a tv show about the world's crappiest jobs. They should do some of those.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:34 pm

I agree...
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Well, I was due for a good idea.

I don't think the shelters allow men around at all. Maybe a few psych doctors. Not sure how it goes down. Would think that the last thing a woman wants to see in that situation is a man.

Picking up trash for a domestic violence charge doesn't make sense. Punishment should fit the crime.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:56 pm

They should all have to spar with George Foreman every day for a year.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Cali judicial system bugs me out sometimes. See him pull this shit where My Cousin Vinny was shot.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:56 am

HECK! wrote:
Well, I was due for a good idea.

I don't think the shelters allow men around at all. Maybe a few psych doctors. Not sure how it goes down. Would think that the last thing a woman wants to see in that situation is a man.

Picking up trash for a domestic violence charge doesn't make sense. Punishment should fit the crime.

-HECK!

They should make them go on that show Bully. I think it's called Bully. Must look it up
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:59 am

Bully Beatdown, that's what it's called.
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens MKII

Schmiggens MKII

Number of posts : 438
Where I am : @ Work
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:26 pm

VIDEO: Chris Brown Apologizes for His Actions

For the first time, Chris Brown is speaking out publicly – and apologizing – for assaulting Rihanna earlier this year.

"Since February my attorney has advised me not to speak out even though ever since the incident I wanted to publicly express my deepest regret and accept full responsibility," Brown says in a new video message posted to his official Web site. "I felt it was time [that] you hear directly from me that I am sorry."

"I cannot go into what happened, and most importantly am not going to sit here and make any excuses," Brown, 20, says in the message. "I take great pride in me being able to exercise self control, and what I did was inexcusable. I am very saddened and very ashamed of what I have done. My mother and my spiritual teachers have taught me way better than that."
Last month, Brown pleaded guilty to felony assault in a plea bargain with prosecutors, sparring him jail time. As part of the deal, he'll be sentenced to five years probation and six months of community labor to be served in Virginia. He will also complete a year of domestic violence classes, and pay fines.

Brown is forbidden from phoning, e-mailing or texting Rihanna, and can't come within 50 yards of her (10 yards at music industry events) until his Aug. 5 sentencing, when the judge will consider Rihanna's request for a less-restrictive order.

"I have told Rihanna countless times, and I am telling you today, that I am truly sorry and that I wasn't able to handle the situation both differently and better," Brown continues.

In his two-minute message, the singer tells fans he has been doing some soul searching – and having conversations with his mother and preacher. "I have let a lot of people down, and I realize that," he says. "Nobody is more disappointed in me than I am."

"As many of you know, I grew up in a home where there was domestic violence and I saw firsthand what uncontrolled rage can do," he says. "What I did was unacceptable 100 percent. I can only ask and pray that you forgive me – please."

In conclusion, he says, "I hope that others learn from my mistake. I intend to live my life so that I am truly worthy of the term 'role model.' "

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20292421,00.html
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens MKII

Schmiggens MKII

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Douchebag, he didn't mean a word of it. He was like al ittle kid who's mum has forced them to apologise for not sharing with the other kids or something. He's just trying to save his career. Good luck with that buddy.
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens MKII

Schmiggens MKII

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:53 pm

Chris Brown sentenced to 180 days of community service

R&B star Chris Brown, who in June admitted beating his pop star girlfriend Rhianna, has been fined $US5400 ($6470) and ordered to stay away from the Umbrella singer under his five-year term of probation.

Wearing a grey pinstriped three-piece suit, Brown appeared composed as he fronted Judge Patricia Schnegg, who issued a protective order that she warned would be enforced.

The order bans Brown, 20, contacting Rihanna, 21, by phone and prevents him from going within 90 metres of her, unless they are at the same entertainment industry function in which case they can be within nine metres of one another.

The judge warned she would enforce the protective order, suggesting she is aware of talk the pair have been in contact. The ruling was in line with what was expected from his plea deal in June.

As part of his sentence, Brown must also complete a one-year domestic violence counseling program.

Rihanna's lawyer Donald Etra indicated outside court yesterday that she had no problem with the judge's stay-away order.

She had been given the option of objecting to the order when lawyers struck the deal in June, he said.

"Rihanna can seek a modification be appearing in court ... she knows what her legal options are if she wants to seek a modification of the order," he said.

Rihanna was not in court yesterday.

Schnegg said she was aware of reports the pair had been in contact, despite an existing ban on contact between the two.

"I am not amused with the chatter that has been on the airwaves and any violation of your probation in this case comes with the potential for state prison," she said.

He needs court approval before he leaves the country and may not own a gun.

Brown assaulted Rihanna during an argument that began in the small hours of February 8, while the couple were in a rented Lamborghini. The incident left the 21-year-old starlet bloodied and bruised, and sparked an outcry from groups that offer support and services to victims of domestic abuse.
Brown formally apologised last month, calling the incident "unacceptable, 100 per cent," and asking for forgiveness.

He was originally supposed to be sentenced earlier this month, but Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg gave court officials more time to ensure that Brown's punishment would involve physical work.

Chewing gum maker Wrigley said earlier this month it had ended a commercial deal with Brown, following his guilty plea on charges of assaulting former girlfriend and pop star Rihanna.

Brown had been a spokesman for Doublemint gum and his hit song Forever was part of Wrigley's advertising campaign.

Following Brown's February arrest on suspicion of attacking Rihanna in LA on the eve of the Grammy Awards, Wrigley said it was "concerned" by the allegations against him.

Maintaining that Brown, 20, deserved due legal process, Wrigley said at the time it was suspending its commercial featuring the singer until the matter was "resolved."

But with Brown pleading guilty in June to punching Rihanna until she was bloodied and bruised, Wrigley "ended" its deal with the singer.

Brown, whose hit songs include Run It and Kiss Kiss, agreed in his plea to serve five years probation and perform 180 days of community service in his home state of Virginia.

Wrigley's disclosure came a day after a judge delayed a sentencing hearing for Brown to make sure his punishment included physical labour such as road cleanup.

- Reuters
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens MKII

Schmiggens MKII

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:56 pm

The fine is not really much considering how much money he probably has.

The portion of the punishment that will probably be the worst for him needing court approval before he leaves the country. If he wants to tour or anything that could be a real pain in the ass.

I can't want for the "physical labour such as road cleanup." You know pictures of him working are going to be splashed across all the magazines.
Back to top Go down
Pippin

Pippin

Number of posts : 884
Where I am : Washington

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 5:37 pm

As an update, last I heard Chris Brown and Rihanna were back together. It's common for women that have been abused to return to their abuser out of a sense of love, but I hope that Rihanna doesn't suffer more abuse for forgiving Brown and getting back together with him.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Beaters don't usually change. Everything will be cool, until the day he snaps.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 9:12 pm

Law & Order SVU did an episode with a very thinly veiled version of these two. I loved it because at the end, he killed her. I thought that was awesome because, quite honestly, that's where it seemed to be heading. He really did a number on her. Those hospital pics prove that. It's absolutely INSANE that she went back. INSANE I says!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:07 pm

She crazy, yo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Brown and Rihanna
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2