Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris Brown and Rihanna

Go down 
+6
Lawless
Schmiggens MKII
HECK!
lodgebo
gaboman
Schmiggens
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

Number of posts : 1397
Where I am : 'Straylia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Chris Brown and Rihanna Empty
PostSubject: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:26 am

I've been following this story since it broke at the Grammy's last week, for those who don't know, a brief re-cap:

Chris Brown and Rihanna were both supposed to appear at the Grammy Awards, after leaving a pre-Grammy party they were driving a rented car together when something started an arguement (reportedly a text message to Chris from another woman) and Chris Brown beat Rihanna quite badly. Someone overheard her screaming and called the cops, Chris Brown fled with his security team, Rihanna was taken to hospital for treatment.

The photo police took after the incident has now been leaked online and she looks pretty beat up. I've linked it instead of posting in case you don't want to see.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2crx55t&s=5

Note this was taken an hour or so after the attack, the bruising would have gotten worse from there. She also supposedly had bite marks on her hands and bruises around her neck where he tried to strangle her.

Quote :
RIHANNA has been seen bruised and beaten in the first photo of her facial injuries following her alleged assault by boyfriend Chris Brown.

The picture appears on gossip site TMZ.com.

The site didn't reveal how they obtained it however it is believed the photo is police evidence.

The photo comes after several fake images circulated on the internet following the alleged battering.

Earlier this week Brown apologised, saying he was "sorry and saddened" and is seeking counselling.

The singer was arrested for making criminal threats after the alleged incident last week, which occured hours before the Grammy Awards.

The Los Angeles Police Department is still investigating and a spokeswoman for the LA District Attorney's Office said a decision has not yet been made on whether to file charges.

Celebrity websites and magazines have reported the incident happened in Brown's car shortly after he left a pre-Grammys party in Beverly Hills with Rihanna as his passenger.

It has been reported Brown threatened to kill Rihanna and choked her until she was unconscious.

Chris Brown's record company has come under increasing pressure to drop him, while a wrestler in the states has invited Brown to fight him as a "real opponent."

Chris Brown has issued a lame-ass apology, but so far no official word from anyone in Rihanna's camp, but some unofficial statements from her family have surfaced.

I don't see how anything can save his career after this. Radio stations have pulled his songs off the air, he has been droped from advertising campaigns for doublemint and milk and fans have been throwing their support behind Rihanna.

There is NO EXCUSE ever for a man hitting a woman. I hope he gets arrested and charged and goes away. I don't care how rich and famous you are.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:05 am

Dude sucks anyway.
Back to top Go down
lodgebo

lodgebo

Number of posts : 524
Where I am : Edinburgh where drink is cheap and women are cheaper
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:38 am

Guys a scumbag IMO
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:22 pm

You're not wrong. I hope his career tanks now.
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

Number of posts : 1397
Where I am : 'Straylia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:20 am

Quote :
New York Daily News reports:

According to a source, Brown opted for anger management at the behest of his spin doctor, Michael Sitrick.

"Chris doesn't actually have to go by law," our insider tells us, "but he believes it will make him look better to the public, and he wants to try to get in a few classes before March 5," his court date....

But insiders are rumbling that Chris shouldn't be taking the anger management classes alone. "Rihanna is temperamental, too," says our snitch. "They're both too hot-headed for their own good."

Adds another source: "It didn't help that Rihanna grabbed the keys out of his rented Lamborghini and threw them down the street. She knew it would really infuriate Chris, and it worked."

Oh yeah blame Rihanna, it's all totally her fault. Good move dickwad. You just run along and do your shake-n-bake anger management class Chris, coz nothing's gonna save your career now.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:55 am

Yeah. Some dude who I guess is a singer smacked around some chick who I guess is also a singer.

Who gives a shit. Yeah, I looked at the picture. Sucks. Arrest the jerk. Convict. Done.

So many stories of abused women in this country alone that look far worse on a daily basis.

Shithole sites like TMZ or fuckwad rags like the Star should just donate to womens shelters instead of covering this.

Both of these assholes are going to get money from People or some other magazine to tell their story.

Bottom line, bet they were both drunk at the least and got stupid with each other. Justify a man treating a woman like that? Hell no. Not ever.

But this fascination with such behavior amongst mild celebrities is redunk.

Mark these words, both will benefit from this. He will apolgize, make amends, do the whole PR gambit. She will sing a song about being smacked around and get paid to speak in front of downtrodden marital punching bags. What a hero.

They can both kiss off.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens MKII

Schmiggens MKII

Number of posts : 438
Where I am : @ Work
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:03 pm

Chris Brown escapes jail for Rihanna asssault

DISGRACED singer Chris Brown has avoided jail after his lawyer negotiated a plea bargain for his alleged assault of his ex lover Rihanna. US celebrity gossip sites like Hollyscoop.com was at the court house where Chris Brown pleaded guilty for felony assault.

The outcome of the plea bargain is supervised probation for five years. 180 days of community labour, like graffiti cleanup in his hometown of Virginia. He must report back to court every three months for his supervised probation. He must also enroll in a domestic violence counseling program, which will most likely be 52 sessions. One session per week.

Judge issued a stay away order, which means he must stay at least 50 yards away from Rihanna, and he is not allowed to contact her. Chris is ordered to return back to court on August 5th.

Rihanna was advised of the agreement in the district attorney's office at 12pm today, and didn't object to any of it.

According to Rihanna's lawyer, Rihanna didn't testify today because the plea bargain was reached before the preliminary hearing. Rihanna will most likely agree to have the protective order reduced to a level one on August 5th as long as Chris does not annoy or harass her until that hearing.

The probation office in Virginia will give Chris options for his community labour, which will then have to be approved by a court in California.

Rihanna should also not contact Chris, because if she contacted him, it would be a violation of his order.

http://www.news.com.au/
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens MKII

Schmiggens MKII

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:07 pm

Damn it, I wanted him to go to jail.
I hope his community service is at least something very public and disgusting.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:47 am

180 days community service, though, I have no problem with that.

He really did a number on her, though, didn't he? Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:03 am

What I find absolutely disgusting about this entire situation:

How many young guys will see this, and continue to be abusive to their girlfriends, and then if they are caught, have attorneys use this Chris Brown crap as an example?!

"Oh, just give him community service."

BULLSHIT!!!! That asshole deserves to go to JAIL!
I'm soooooooooooooo f'n tired of celebs getting away with everything.
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:12 am

I've never done community service or anything, but 180 days means 8 hours a day, for 180 days, completely unpaid, right? It's not prison, no, but I'd hate to do it.

First time offense and everything. Not to mention this was a plea deal, he would have gone down had he gone in front of a jury.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:05 am

He should have gone down, in a blaze of flippin' burning crap. What he did was totally unacceptable. Violence is NEVER the answer. And anyone who uses it to keep their partner in line needs to sit in a jail.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:36 pm

gaboman wrote:
I've never done community service or anything, but 180 days means 8 hours a day, for 180 days, completely unpaid, right? It's not prison, no, but I'd hate to do it.

First time offense and everything. Not to mention this was a plea deal, he would have gone down had he gone in front of a jury.

Read it's something like 1400 hours of community service. Comm service isn't 8 hours a day. As I understand it it's a few hours on the weekends, depending on how the deal was cut. Not for 180 days strait all day.

Should have seen the inside of a cell.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
fuscia

fuscia

Number of posts : 2304
Where I am : INSane Diego

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:23 pm

What astounds me is that there are tons of girls who love Chris still! He is an abuser, and he should have spent some time in jail. I'm sorry, but he not only beat the everloving crap out of her, he bit her too! Sheesh, the creep should have NO career.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sherryzod.etsy.com
Lawless

Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:21 pm

I can't even listen to Jordan Spark's song, "No Air" any longer, since he did it as a duet with her. I can't stand the guy.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:16 am

Some people just don't want to believe it or can't. Probably make excuses.

I think some of his future proceeds should go to battered women's shelters or a similar charity, yeah? At least during the length of his probation.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:12 am

You know what, Heck? I think that's the BEST idea you've ever put forth (since I've known ya)!!!!

That would be a wonderful thing... to have him give up his proceeds to help build and take care of battered women and children. Smile
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:22 am

Actually, that's a good idea. Abusers who get community service SHOULD work in battered women's shelters. It'll probably help open their eyes some to what kind of pain their actions cause.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:40 am

You know I spent some time in battered women's shelters when I was growing up, and I would have to say, that that would be one of the last things I would have wanted, and this is just me talking.

But that wouldn't even be possible, and shouldn't be seeing how there aren't very many battered womens shelters to start with. And they are secritive about where those places are, for good reason. So if they had abusers doing their community service at battered womens shelters then it wouldn't be a very safe place for the women to go.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:40 am

Oh, I see your point Buffy. Maybe they can just be in the kitchen and have little-to-no access to the women.

Though that defeats the purpose of original idea, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens MKII

Schmiggens MKII

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:48 am

No, Heck was saying he should donate profits from record sales made during his probabtion period, not that he should do his community service at a shelter.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:56 am

Yeah but people aren't supposed to know where it is. if abusers knew were battered womens shelters are because they do community service there, then if I women is trying to get away from an abusive partner than they wouldn't have a safe place to hide. I would be public knowledge where they would be.

I'm not responding to Hecks post ems.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:27 am

She's responding to my dumbass post.

Money to shelters is a good one too.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:40 am

No it's not a dumb post, I'm sure plenty of people think things like that would be a good idea, they just don't know how the stuff works.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:17 am

You would NEVER allow an abuser near a shelter. You don't even let the average person know where they are. That's why they are shelters.

Make those abusers work their asses off, doing something to make the world a better place. And for these rich ass celebs, who get a slap on the wrist... take a lot of their money, and have it sent out to the shelters.

I'd make 'em do the WORST of the worst jobs (volunteer work) until they learn something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Brown and Rihanna   Chris Brown and Rihanna Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Brown and Rihanna
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next