Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

50 worst songs ever

Go down 
+3
gaboman
lodgebo
Mr. F
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. F

Mr. F

Number of posts : 1216
Where I am : san diego
Registration date : 2007-01-25

50 worst songs ever Empty
PostSubject: 50 worst songs ever   50 worst songs ever Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:20 pm

I disagree with about 5 of these. Wang Chung soulldve been higher on the list. What do you think?

http://www.blender.com/guide/articles.aspx?id=819
Back to top Go down
lodgebo

lodgebo

Number of posts : 524
Where I am : Edinburgh where drink is cheap and women are cheaper
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst songs ever   50 worst songs ever Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:28 pm

I dunno I kind of dislike most of thse songs but the the one thing I disagree with is that you cannot have a list of the woprst songs ever and not include the Cheeky girls, fast food rockers and that Macarena bullshit clearly 3 of the worst songs / artists in the history of music.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst songs ever   50 worst songs ever Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:29 pm

I agree Lodgebo. A lot of them weren't my kinds of songs, but none of them were really as bad as the shit you listed. I'd also add some Aqua in there...
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst songs ever   50 worst songs ever Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:07 am

Hansen's mmmmmmm bop should be in there somewhere. Put it in where Sipn Doctors is, that song doesnt suck
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst songs ever   50 worst songs ever Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:02 am

Totally. Though I do give them props since they were just kids. Still, doesn't save the song.

Oh, that damn Umbrella song from a couple of years ago. Although it wasn't so much the worst song I've heard as it was the most annoying.
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

Number of posts : 1397
Where I am : 'Straylia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst songs ever   50 worst songs ever Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:27 am

Blasphemy from all of you!!!!!

The Macarena is a dance floor filler at any wedding.

Umbrella, Gabo? ARE YOU MENTAL? One of the highest selling singles off one of the highest selling albums of this year, which is now close to breaking the record of having the most "hit" singles of one album? NOOOOOOO!!!!!

MmmBop was (is?) a great pop song. OK sure it was cheesy and got annoying after a while, but "worst"? There are planty of worse songs. What constitutes "worst" on this list, obviously not commercial success, all those songs were pretty high sellers.

But I do agree with Cheeky Girls Lodgebo, their songs were failures on all levels.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst songs ever   50 worst songs ever Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:12 pm

Can't stand Umbrella. Really, really can't. But then I can't stand most of the crap I hear on the radio.

Am I getting old?

How many singles did Rhianna have off that album? I only heard the one.
Back to top Go down
fuscia

fuscia

Number of posts : 2304
Where I am : INSane Diego

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst songs ever   50 worst songs ever Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:29 am

"Your the Inspiration" so deserves to be on the list. When I was in high school an ex-boyfriend came back into town. He had a hard time with me having a new boyfriend, so the guy shows up at Roundtable and puts that in the jukebox and says it's for me. Yeah, like I'd want him after that!

Spin Doctors shouldn't be on the list. There are far worse songs out there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sherryzod.etsy.com
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

Number of posts : 1397
Where I am : 'Straylia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst songs ever   50 worst songs ever Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:42 am

gaboman wrote:
Can't stand Umbrella. Really, really can't. But then I can't stand most of the crap I hear on the radio.

Am I getting old?

How many singles did Rhianna have off that album? I only heard the one.

Yes, we're both getting old. Sad but true.

So far Rihanna's had 8 singles, and still going of the Good Girl Gone Bad album. It's a great album. You should get it.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst songs ever   50 worst songs ever Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:02 am

I liked some of those song.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst songs ever   50 worst songs ever Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Anything by 'The Cure' should be banned from Earth.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst songs ever   50 worst songs ever Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:46 pm

Except for the songs where dude isnt all whiney. Wait, that song doesnt exist. Nevermind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 50 worst songs ever   50 worst songs ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

50 worst songs ever
Page 1 of 1