Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Season 5

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandy June

Sandy June

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:30 am

Very Happy Lost Season 5 is coming in January!!!!
Hopefully Jack will shave on the first episode and not look so pitiful.
Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:56 am

Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:51 am

YAY!!!!!!!!! I can't wait either.
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:35 pm

Spoilers:

So, uh, the season opener was pretty awesome.

It was like so much was coming at you, I could'nt soak it all in. Going to watch it again this weekend.

I gotta say, my favorite part was when Benry was trying to talk Hurley into going back, and Hurley is all "you're playing mind tricks on me dude!" and goes running outside to let the cops arrest him.

I was busting up on that one.

And when Hurley explained to his mom about his time on the Island, and he talks about the button, and the reason they did it, then he justs can't end the sentence and admits he don't even really know what it was about.

Hilarious.

Data's mom, from Star Trek TNG, was a shock at the end. She was the lady that gave Desmond his time travel directions. She is a spooky lady.

And it looks like it's Ben's boss or mentor.

Interesting that she wanted Desmond to press the button, but Benry didn't seem to care if anyone pushed it or not, he even tried to talk Locke out of pushing it. Benry did push it that once, and saved the day, but he acted like he just did it because Locke wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:26 am

I've seen the first two episodes so far.

WoW, there is a lot coming at you. This being the last season and all they have a lot to explain still.

I understand now a bit more as to what is happening witht he time travel flashes on the Island. What I don't understand is if the Island is flashing thru time, why it disappeared last season. Wouldn't it still be in the same spot just a different time, so they should still be able to see it. Can't wrap my head around that one.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:57 am

I think the Island is always in roughly the same time period that we are, no matter what, but that it's out of sync with us.

That's why you can only reach it from that one degree heading.

It's still there, but slightly off, so we can't see it.

However, what Ben did with the wheel, I think he actually moved it somewhere else, so that it's still out there in the ocean somewhere, slightly out of phase with us, but in a different spot.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:08 am

Spoilers:

Man, this last one was awesome to.

Desmond is just a cool cat you know? Has the Jesus hair, the tinted see through sun glasses. This dude needs his own series.

I think it's almost a given now that Faradays mom is Data's mom, the old chick giving Ben his directions. WOAH. Cause she lives in California, where Ben is now with the crew.

Looks like Faraday made that one girl a vegetable with his time travel mind tricks. Sad.

I started trying to think of people that these young folks on the Island could be in the 50's and came up blank. When the punk turned out to be Whidmore, I about had a cow. Never saw that one coming.

Richard is immortal it seems. Maybe that's why he wears that Egyptian eye liner. That dude is cool too.

Also, the foot statue is starting to make sense, if it the top of it was near the end of the radius for travel of the Island, it got left behind when the Island moved.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:22 pm

This isn't the last season of Lost, from what I've heard. So, if it is... well, then I'm totally bummed.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:25 pm

Dave... I don't think that Richard is immortal. I think that they just harnessed the islands power of time travel, and are able to continuously go back, in order to not age. At least that's all that I can come up with, at this point. It's like Richard never knew things until well after Locke was borne... like, when Locke ran into him (in the 50's) and started telling him things, and then, he went and found John Locke, as a child, he learned a lot more about the island, etc...

I'm not really sure that the red head, that Daniel is in love with, is the same woman that was a vegetable in the bed, when Desmond went to that house. She had dirty blonde hair, and looked way different. So, if it was her, I am shocked. Also... would Desmond recognize her from the island?
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:24 am

Lawless wrote:
This isn't the last season of Lost, from what I've heard. So, if it is... well, then I'm totally bummed.

My bad, I was going by HECKS old lost cancelled thread, said the final season would be in 2009. Looks like they have one more season after that though. Season six will be the final season ending the show in 2010.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:51 am

Lawless wrote:
Dave... I don't think that Richard is immortal. I think that they just harnessed the islands power of time travel, and are able to continuously go back, in order to not age. At least that's all that I can come up with, at this point. It's like Richard never knew things until well after Locke was borne... like, when Locke ran into him (in the 50's) and started telling him things, and then, he went and found John Locke, as a child, he learned a lot more about the island, etc...

I'm not really sure that the red head, that Daniel is in love with, is the same woman that was a vegetable in the bed, when Desmond went to that house. She had dirty blonde hair, and looked way different. So, if it was her, I am shocked. Also... would Desmond recognize her from the island?

I think Richard is immortal, as Blondie said he was very old, and also he seemed confused by Locke saying he was from the future.

I also think that the short blonde that had the gun on Faraday is his mom? Her name is Ella or Ellen, something like that. If Desmond finds the old lady helping Ben, and her name is Ellen, then it's not only Faraday's mom as we suspect, but it's also the young blonde that had the gun on him.

Which, uh, there was something about that womans shoulders that were attractive. Creeps me out to think she is the old witch woman from last week. (if I'm right...)
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:53 am

Nymphadora wrote:
Lawless wrote:

My bad, I was going by HECKS old lost cancelled thread, said the final season would be in 2009. Looks like they have one more season after that though. Season six will be the final season ending the show in 2010.

Heck! is very trustworthy and competent in many matters, but when it comes to LOST, he is a feeb.
Back to top Go down
Sandy June

Sandy June

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:35 pm

I really enjoyed the last couple of episodes. How long have the people left on the island (Jin, Sawyer, Juliette, etc.) been traveling through time before Jack, Kate, Hurley, etc... made it back to the island?? Has it been three years for them too? Looked like to me the plane didn't crash. Looked like our losties on the plane did the time travel light flashy thing when they got to just the right place and time over the island. Where are the rest of them (Sun, Sayid, etc...). They are probably on the island too, I would think. They just want to delay the Sun/Jin reuinion. I don't think we will make much more headway the next couple of weeks. Looks like they are going back to tell us Locke's story. What about the Sawyer/ Kate reunion. I don't think we will see that this week. Jack and Kate are definitely together but Sawyer is missing Kate like crazy. I could keep going but I guess that is enough for now.
Back to top Go down
Sandy June

Sandy June

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:42 am

Wow, nobody over here talks about Lost. I am suprised. It has really been good this season. This last one was pretty awesome. Sawyer was hot. There is a lot to figure out and talk about on this show.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:52 pm

I was impressed with this latest episode. I liked how the time traveling stopped (and we don't know why). Though, here's my uneducated guess:

The people that had left the island, returned. When they came back, the island stopped shifting times. They returned when the island was in the 70's, and it's staying there, for the time being.

I'd like to see the statue again. We saw a it, all together... instead of just a foot, with four toes.

Ben isn't even an adult at this time. And his father seems to have a lot of pull on the island. I'd like to see when that changed, and someone else took over.

I loved that Sawyer went out to speak with Richard, and took the blame for killing those two guys. He told the truth. I liked seeing him be a real man. I also like him with Juliet. And I hope that he won't screw her over now that Kate is back. Besides, she's been with Jack all this time.
Back to top Go down
Sandy June

Sandy June

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:16 pm

This was my favorite episode this season. Sawyer was the man! Juliette is good for him. She settles him and makes him happy but Kate is going to get him right in the gut. He can't help what he feels for her but he needs to get over it and not act on it. I really liked the scene when Richard comes walking into the camp and with Sawyer and Richard.
I can't figure out why they are in the 70s I will have to think about what you said about that. Locke turned the Donkey wheel and stopped it from skipping them through time. I think Faraday said it just happened to land where it did. There is a lot of interesting things to come. The Sun and Jin reunion. What Faraday does about Charlotte, etc...
You can see the statue better on some internet sites. Lost sites are buzzing about it as you probably already know. Locke being alive and flesh and blood makes me scratch my head. Is Christian Shepherd a ghost? Why isn't he flesh and blood too? I guess the island gods farao have a use for Locke. I read someone speculated Locke might go back to how he was when the island is done with him.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:38 pm

I want to know what will happen when they find out that Kate did NOT return with the kid. Will there be reprucussions? Will Claire freak out? Hell, we still have no clue, truly, with what happened to her.

Remember when Sawyer had the talk with Ben's father, about is three years long enough to get over someone? And he spoke about his love for another (Kate)? And then said that it is long enough. But, the way he was looking at her... OMG! Sawyer is going to be one torn man. I still hope that he stays where he is, and that Kate and Jack stay together. I don't want to see Sawyer torn any longer, and I do not want Juliet hurt. I REALLY like her character.

Locke is a mystery to me. Then again... most things about this show are.

I'm really looking forward to Sun and Jin being reunited. Strange that we've not seen the other people that returned. But, the previews did show that they will be on this next episode. I think that they want to kill Sayid, or something.
Back to top Go down
Sandy June

Sandy June

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:37 pm

I see you are thinking Horace is Ben's father. You know a friend of mine at work thought that same thing when the baby was a boy. We did see Ben's parents though in the past and they are not Horace and Amy. I was trying to think who the baby boy could be. I don't know if it is anybody significant.
What about Penny? I wonder if Ben killed her and Desmond is going to come to the island for revenge.
This show goes over the same story a lot showing it from different characters perspective. I am sure it will show what Ben was doing before he got on the plane sometime.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:47 am

But Penny's father isn't Horace... though, he was on the island, years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sandy June

Sandy June

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Sorry, I meant that to be a new subject. Penny's father is Charles Widmore. I don't know who her mother is.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:11 am

I'm just ready to find out what is going on. They are giving explanations for stuff and things are happening in the past and I'm trying to put together how it went down previously to see if it fits. I'm wondering if I don't need to do a marathon weekend and watch all the seasons again. I think I may do that after the show is over though.
Back to top Go down
Sandy June

Sandy June

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:47 am

THIS WOULD BE A REALLY GREAT SHOW FOR SOMEONE TO BUY ALL THE SEASONS WHEN IT IS OVER AND WATCH IT. IT WOULD BE REALLY GOOD NOT TO HAVE TO WAIT FIVE YEARS TO ANSWER A QUESTION THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:53 am

So true.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:26 pm

I think the boy is Desmond.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:46 pm

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Didn't EVEN think of that! That would be something, to find out that Desmond was born on the island. Would explain his connection to the place!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Season 5   Lost Season 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Season 5
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next