Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost on Lost

Go down 
+3
Lawless
gaboman
Nymphadora
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:09 pm

I just started watching Lost. I'm on like episode 5 of the first season. It seems interesting but I have so many questions, will they ever get answered?
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:32 pm

I'd say some of them, but then you're just left with more.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:21 pm

Buffy, you will get a lot of answers, SLOWLY! But, there are continuously more questions that you will have pop up, all over the place. Be patient, because it's worth it. There are episodes where you will be bored to death... then there are some that are mind blowing. Welcome to being LOST!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:39 pm

Don't get attached to anybody, they start dropping like flies.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:50 pm

OK so I have finished the episode where Ethan kidnapped Claire. What is the deal with the Ethan dude?
I know why they titled the show Lost, and it's not because the people are lost on an island, it's because it leaves you completely lost watching. I wonder if the writers have any idea where everything is going or if they are as clueless as we are left. I am enjoying the show though.

I figure now i'm going to kind use this to discuss and share my thoughts on the remaining shows as I watch them.

Right now I still have no idea where the polar bear came from, or what the deal with the monster is. Is the island haunted, magical or some type of governmental experiment?
What is the deal with the hatch, where does the cabel that Sayid found lead, and I'm not talking about the part into the jungle, I'm talking about the part the goes in the ocean.

I would so do Jack, and Locke, and that Korean guy, though he seems like sort of a butt.

Locke...theres something about that guy, I just can't put my finger on.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:25 am

I'd do Dawson to (I think that's his name), I loved him in Romeo and Juliet.

I wonder why there for a few episodes everyone changed clothes frequently but Jack and Kate, they wore the same thing like 3 eps in a row.

Why isn't Sawyer trying to do Sticks (Shannon I think is her name but he calls her sticks)?

Why aren't the girls getting all hairy like the guys?

What is the deal with Kates plane?

I know not the questions most people would be asking, believe me I have more meaningful questions. But I thought I would comment on the things that I would normally ask, that Jamie always replies isn't just a movie, or a tv show to. He says I over analys things to much. But hey the fact that the chicks don't leg hair don't grow could be an important part of the islands mystery.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:45 am

Ok now I've seen up thru the episode where Sawyer thinks the boar has it out for him.

I have noticed these people punch each other a lot don't they.

When Hurley steps on that sea thing trying to catch a fish, and then he almost drowns dude and starts yelling for him to "Pee on it!!!" Hahaha that is like the funniest scence to date, it cracked me up.

The scence when Sawyer was a little boy and it show where his dad kills his mom and then himself. When his mom was hiding him and they were saying how they loved each other
Sad it made me sad.

Will Sawyer ever tell Jack what his dad said in the bar?
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:30 am

You really want us to answer? Most of those got answers, some still don't.

I tell ya though, if you watch it raw there will be a lot of neato moments that we will spoil for you. We debated all summer about what was in the hatch.

I thought it was going to be DNA experimented monkies. The first episode of season two, when they discover the hatch contents, well that was fregin awesome.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:40 am

Well can't you just tell me what questions I have asked that get answered. You don't have to tell me the answers, but we can talk about them when I find out. I hate I'm so far behide though.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:43 am

Wouldn't it be carzy if the Adam and Eve skeletons they found in the cave trun out to be Kate and Jack?
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:32 am

Actually, a lot of things that you're asking questions about, you will start getting answers. Though, some not until 2 - 3 seasons later. Having us tell you, Buffy, will ruin the show for you. It's how they lay it out.

Yes, the producers do know where the show is going. Even though, at times, we wonder if that's true. I guess that they had to prove to ABC head honchos where the show was going, last year, in order to get another two seasons. ABC signed 'em on for it, happy with the answers they received.

You will find that this show does a lot of flashbacks... and gives your back stories on each of the main characters. You will find that there are a lot of ways that many of them are connected, but they don't know it. Don't know if they ever will.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:33 am

Oh... you won't be too far behind. I remember sitting through season one over one weekend. That was it for me. I was hooked.
Back to top Go down
Illuminate

Illuminate

Number of posts : 1097
Where I am : In my vivid imagination
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:19 pm

Ha, reading these posts reminds me of how confused I was at first. Hmm, I guess not much has changed except what I'm confused about. I remember when they found the hatch - it was CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY! Things just get crazier, believe me. I wouldn't take answers to your questions from people who've seen it already though. The fun part is theorizing and then seeing what the answer is later, it'll blow your mind.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:23 pm

Man... remember waiting, allllllllllllllllll dang summer, to find out WHAT was inside the hatch? And then everything that happened IN the hatch? That was torture... waiting, waiting, waiting.

At least Buffy can watch all the seasons, except this current one, on dvd, right now, and not have to wait. She will get the answers quicker than we did.

Then, she can be confused, with us... instead of behind us. Wink
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:26 pm

What is the deal with the Ethan dude? Eathan Rom (the roman) is fully explained, though it takes a long time.

Right now I still have no idea where the polar bear came from, this is answered.

or what the deal with the monster is. we get much more detail on it, get to see it, etc. but it is still not explained what it is.

Is the island haunted, magical or some type of governmental experiment? seems to be some of all, but still not answered fully yet.

What is the deal with the hatch, you will find out in season two, the hatch is cool beans.

where does the cable that Sayid found lead, and I'm not talking about the part into the jungle, I'm talking about the part the goes in the ocean. It does lead somewhere, and you get to see it.

Why isn't Sawyer trying to do Sticks (Shannon I think is her name but he calls her sticks)? cause she is a skanky whore and Our man sawyer has standards dammit.

Why aren't the girls getting all hairy like the guys? they have razors, I remember seeing Kate shave her legs.

What is the deal with Kates plane? still not explained.

Will Sawyer ever tell Jack what his dad said in the bar? yes, he does tell Jack.

Lawless

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:15 pm

Whidden wrote:
where does the cable that Sayid found lead, and I'm not talking about the part into the jungle, I'm talking about the part the goes in the ocean. It does lead somewhere, and you get to see it.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE where that cable goes! Smile That was a KICK ASS episode, when it FINALLY happened! It's at the very end of last season though, Buff. You will get to see it soon though, if you rent the seasons and burn through 'em.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:34 pm

Wait till our young and innocent Buffy sees the Four Toed foot statue. Her brain will explode.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:39 pm

Oh yeah! That's right!!!

Man, having Buffy start watching Lost, it's making me want to rent the seasons and rewatch them. But, I will probably wait until the show ends, and just watch it all again then.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:54 pm

Thanks Dave, you gave me answers with out giving me answers, awesome.

ABC have put all the previous season on their website for viewing. I have been watching the episodes while I'm at work. I've been off for the past two days and I can say the majority of the time I have been thinking about lOST. I have been trying to talk to people about it but I don't know anyone whos been watching. So I can watch 5 or 6 episodes a night a work. I figure I can finish up season one tonight maybe, so I'll be posting some more questions and random thoughts. If you want to discuss it without giving too much away that wold be great. Hopefully in the next week or so I'll be caught up and I can join in whit what's going on now.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:04 pm

That's great to hear, Buffy. Getting to watch those episodes, while at work, probably helps pass the time for you, much faster. I can't wait until you get all caught up. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:51 pm

Yeah, for sure it does.

Not a bad deal getting to watch kick ass shows and getting paid to do it, but carzy night like tonight, I haven't had the chance to yet. I just counted and I have 8 episodes left in the first season. I probably won't finish it until tomorrow night :/
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:15 am

Was that Hurley getting into a car on the TV at that guy's house when Jin was delevering the message for Sun's father?

Shocked Jin's father is alive!?!

Shocked Walt brned the raft!?!

Haha Hurley andhis cd player. I was jus thinking that the batteries were gonna run out in that thing one day and the the music stopped. Poor Hurley.

Why does Sawyer have a Scottish sounded accent in previews for this season?
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:27 am

Does Hurley have shares in the box company Locke works for?

What's the deal with the numbers, that is just weird.

Secen with Locke, Bloody Boone talking about Treasa and the stairs, and Lockes mom and the plane just ceeped me out big time.

I knewn the whole deal with Locke and his dad was gonna go down how it did.

Poor Boone, he got all messed up. Hope Charlie doens't run across that plane. But the hatch is glowing, that's cool.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:13 am

Buffy, I feel like I'm watching season one, for the first time... just because of how excited you are.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:30 pm

Was that Hurley getting into a car on the TV at that guy's house when Jin was delevering the message for Sun's father? Hurley is famous, but I won't tell you why. You probably know by now anyway if you are watching 8 a night.

Why does Sawyer have a Scottish sounded accent in previews for this season? I don't remember that at all.

Does Hurley have shares in the box company Locke works for? I believe he owns it.

What's the deal with the numbers, that is just weird. Not fully explained yet, but they show up more and more, and involve the Island and Hurley the most.

Secen with Locke, Bloody Boone talking about Treasa and the stairs, and Lockes mom and the plane just ceeped me out big time. We just had another scene with Locke and an "other" that was real close to that. Freaky ****!

Poor Boone, he got all messed up. Hope Charlie doens't run across that plane. But the hatch is glowing, that's cool. I liked Boone, it was his sister/girlfriend I couldn't stand. Charlie does find the plane. How could a heroin addict not find a plane full of heroin!?!?!?!?

Spoiler: The hatch is full of crazy monkies!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost on Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost on Lost   Lost on Lost Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost on Lost
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next