Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guitar Hero III

Go down 
+4
Nymphadora
Whidden
HECK!
Mr. F
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mr. F

Mr. F

Number of posts : 1216
Where I am : san diego
Registration date : 2007-01-25

Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:03 pm

Wait till Nikki is old enough to play
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:44 am

I honestly am tired of hearing guitar heros too.

The songs are so long, and when your going for just 100's, you have to start over if you mess up once, that means, the whole song again if you get to the end. I sware I am never going to get 10 on the story of my life song on the first play list. I always mess up on something stupid at the end cause the song lasts FOREVER.

I got 100's on a couple of bouns songs on my first try.

I thought the dragon song was fun, not annoying like the raining blood one, butit does get tricky in the middle and toward the end.
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:27 pm

I dont have very many 100's left to get on easy. When I do screw em up its because I get lolled to sleep. Except for the Dragonforce song. Plenty of stuff going on to keep me interested
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:14 pm

When Detroit Tigers reliever Joel Zumaya developed a strained forearm during the 2006 season, the team's medical staff believed his excessive use of the "Guitar Hero" video game caused his problem.
Guitar Hero III - Page 4 7825120_36_3
Joel Zumaya: Part time pitcher, full time Guitar Hero (Dave Sandford / Getty Images)
But that diagnosis didn't dissuade Zumaya from rocking on in 2007.
"They had a tough time trying to find out what was wrong with my arm," Zumaya told the Detroit News, "and I told them I was playing this guitar game. I don't believe that's what it was, and to tell you the truth, I haven't stopped playing it. A lot of people have criticized me and told me, 'Joel, put it away.' But I'm still going to play it. Just not as often."
His hobby became a moot point after the 2007 season. Zumaya suffered a shoulder injury moving boxes at his parent's San Diego-area home as wild fires closed on.

See Sherry, there are people out there that play WAY more than me
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:02 am

Funny thing, I know a guy who is good friends with that guy.

And we need to set up a GH night soon MF'er. Not this weekend but maybe next?

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:54 pm

Oh sure, thats what you said a month ago . April 1st the price goes up to 2 Stone Smoked porters, so step to it
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:34 pm

Gunna brag on my boy some more. :news:

He is on list 4 on medium. 1 four star performance Exclamation

Im stuck on the battle vs Tom Morello on hard Mad
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:38 am

I just happened to see Ellen DeGeneres on Friday. She had this young kid on her show that is the best Guitar Hero player around. He's competed. He played the hardest song, on Guitar Hero III, and it was AMAZING!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
Mr. F

Mr. F

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 4:11 pm

Damon just beat the game on medium. Pretty darn good for an 8 year old!

I now have 3 100's on medium. Someday I will give it another go on hard, but its .............. like ............ HARD
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:52 am

WOW, Damons doing beter than I am. I haven't played in a few weeks haha.
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:54 pm

He will be better than me soon, but Im holding him off for the time being.

He beat one of the songs on hard.

I didnt thing I could get through a song on expert , but I got all the way through Slow Ride ................. barely
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 9:53 pm

I was wandering around the insurance convention today and counted no less than 9 wii's. Most were playing the wii sports game that comes with it, but a couple had guitar hero. One even had the rock band game with guitars and drums and all. Big crowds of people having fun playing games, What a graet way to get people in your booth and look at what you are selling
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:28 pm

Yeah, all the conventions I've been to recently have the Xbox 360's with Guitar Hero going. There were at least 20 of them in Germany, probably only about 5 at the US show.
Back to top Go down
BratFlorida

BratFlorida

Number of posts : 580
Where I am : Cape Coral FL
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:27 pm

I have a confession to make, I don't know how to work Playstation, or any video game system for that matter. My last video games were for the Atari 800 system in the early 80's. However....Jord got GH3 and now I'm addicted. Mind you, I'm old, have problems with my wrists, and don't even know how to make the PS2 work. BUT....I've learned to play through the first level on Easy of all 3 games. I'm afraid of Medium though...adding the blue key makes it so much more complicated. LOL....and as for it looking like a bowl of Skittles fell over, I have to agree, the kids play on hard and expert and it actually makes me dizzy to watch, the notes come so fast. I went on Craig's list this afternoon and found someone local selling a PS2, 2 controllers, 7 games including GH1 & 2 with the guitar for $50. I gotta go pick it up tomorrow, has everyone else already beaten this game?
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:55 am

Ive beaten GHIII on easy and medium, so has Damon. The bummer about playing on wii is GH and GHII arent available for the wii. I think GH is the one with a Rush song called yyz that I really like and would love to play
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:34 pm

I finally got the second guitar working. I started to synch the controller months ago , but Damon started button mashing and messed it all up so I gave up. We started a co-op band called Buzzard Vomit. We already beat 2 songs on medium. Cant wait to see what the what the bonus songs are. (I hear one of them is a Red Hot Chili Peppers song, but I have no I dea about the others )
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 6:23 pm

The Chili Peppers song is ''Suck my kiss''. Beastie Boys ''Sabotage'' is another
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:06 am

Damon just got a 100% on my name is Jonas on medium!

ps He is getting the Aeorosmith expansion pack for Christmas, I cant wait
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:30 am

Hahaha what's wrong with this sentence?
Mr. F wrote:
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:48 am

So jealous. That Aerosmith pack must rock.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:11 am

I'mma pick up Guitar Hero III with the guitar, then I'll probably grab the new... World-something one. Then we'll think about Aerosmith. One step at a time though.
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:52 pm

HECK! wrote:
So jealous. That Aerosmith pack must rock.

-HECK!

Waaaaaaaaaa! Poor Heck has to dial all those big ol numbers and let us know when he wants to cash in on that standing invitation to come over and play.
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:57 pm

gaboman wrote:
Hahaha what's wrong with this sentence?
Mr. F wrote:

Im not exactly sure who is gettinig it officially. We got some ds games and a couple of wii games (Link's crossbow training is the other one). We try to keep it even with the kids, so if Nikki gets any more presents I probably wont get to open anything. Not that it makes a difference
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:25 pm

Some 14 year old kid putting himself in the Guiness book of records. Theres a video too

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212206205.shtml
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:08 pm

WOW that's crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero III   Guitar Hero III - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero III
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4