Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?

Go down 
+6
Whidden
HECK!
Dekka00
lodgebo
Schmiggens
gaboman
10 posters
AuthorMessage
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Empty
PostSubject: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:09 am

Take a little test, it'll tell you who you probably like the best.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/page?id=3623346

I got:
1. Sam Brownback
2. Hillary Clinton
3. Joseph Biden

It'd be funny if Whidden ends up with Hillary as one of his.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

Number of posts : 1397
Where I am : 'Straylia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 5:17 am

1. Mike Gravel (never heard of him)
2. Dennis Kucinich (never heard of him)
3. Barack Obama

I thought I'd get Hillary as a match ... I think her health care ideas are all good. I don't really know anyone else's policy.

Is it odd that the thread was made by someone in Taiwan and 1st replied to by someone in Australia?
Back to top Go down
lodgebo

lodgebo

Number of posts : 524
Where I am : Edinburgh where drink is cheap and women are cheaper
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 11:45 am

1 Chris Dodd
2. Barack Obama
3. Hilary Clinton

Just out of interest who the hell is Chris Dodd?
Back to top Go down
Dekka00

Dekka00

Number of posts : 1251
Where I am : Commonwealth of Virginia
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:03 pm

I got
1) Ron Paul
2) Rudy Guliani
3) Dennis Kucinich
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:48 pm

Clinton was #2, interesting.

Richardson and Tancredo were the other two. Yeah, right.

I have been bouncing between Obama and Clinton. Interesting.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER

PostSubject: Re: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:01 pm

I got:

1. Romney

2. Tompson

3. Duncan Hunter

I name it bogus. I can't stand Romney, I wouldn't vote for him if he was running against Clinton. Don't really care for Tompson.

I like Huckabee, McCain, and Guliani. I don't even know who Duncan Hunter is. Romney's a rat.

I hate Hillary, I like Obama, wouldn't vote for him, but I like the guy. Don't like Edwards.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:27 pm

The notion that Mike Huckabee could be president is scary. The man thinks the world is 6,000 years old, is a Southern Baptist minister, is anti-gay and says women shouldn't go into combat. The mans sensability is archaic at best. He is a very nice contrast to the democrats having a woman and African-American running.

"I hope we answer the alarm clock and take this nation back for Christ." -Mike Huckabee

Wow. So much for freedom of religion, eh Mikey? I think it's time we hit the snooze button on the alarm clock of fanatical right wing dogma bullshit.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:46 pm

Yeah, but Chuck Norris endorsed the man, he can't be all bad.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:11 pm

That Chuck Norris promotion tipped me towards voting for the dude. I'm totally going to. I mean, I'm not American so I'll either be arrested or simply ignored, but I'm going to try, damn it.

Knowing the people Whidden thinks like, I'd be more worried if HE became president.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:18 pm

Lies, Huckabee doesn't believe in Chuck Norris. Even if he did, he wouldn't let Chuck Norris have the right to choose to endorse him.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:33 pm

I think I'd make a damn good president.*

*Of the local bird watching society.
Back to top Go down
enirehtacC

enirehtacC

Number of posts : 115
Where I am : The LBC!
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:58 pm

I would have voted for Stephen Colbert had he been allowed on teh ballot! I'm still undecided. I got Thompson, Romney, and someone else...can't remeber now. I hated the 1st Clinton. I'll be damned if I see another one in the White House!! She's right up there with Rosie for me!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:52 pm

enirehtacC wrote:
I would have voted for Stephen Colbert had he been allowed on teh ballot! I'm still undecided. I got Thompson, Romney, and someone else...can't remeber now. I hated the 1st Clinton. I'll be damned if I see another one in the White House!! She's right up there with Rosie for me!

SISTA. SO. I have a twin SISTA.

Slick Willie terms one and two were enuff for me, I can't deal with a third. geek
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:16 am

I got
Mike Gravel
Dennis Kucinich
Mitt Romney
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 12:20 pm

I can't wait for Billy boy to be back. All my dreams.

It's like best case scenario.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Illuminate

Illuminate

Number of posts : 1097
Where I am : In my vivid imagination
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:01 pm

Ha. I got:

1. Chris Dodd
2. Barack Obama
3. Hilary Clinton

I guess I'm demo. Who in the hell is Chris Dodd? I saw that he dropped out though so now it's between the two that i've been juggling anyway.

thanks for nothing abcnews.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 3:12 pm

Dodd was a hapless hopeful. Kind of looked like Phil Donahue.

I really like his politics. Plus he used to bang Carrie Fisher. Dude is cool, but doesn't have that certain something a Clinton or Obama bring to the table.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
fuscia

fuscia

Number of posts : 2304
Where I am : INSane Diego

PostSubject: Re: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:28 pm

???

I got
1. Tom Tancredo
2. Duncan Hunter- a bit of a shock, but Hillary would have been a greater one
3. Chris Dodd

Somehow I expected either Huckabee(sp) or Edwards to show up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sherryzod.etsy.com
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 8:37 pm

Never heard of any of those ones.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 1:09 am

I just talked about Dodd. The rest are some jerks that never had a chance.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
enirehtacC

enirehtacC

Number of posts : 115
Where I am : The LBC!
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 10:50 pm

Whidden wrote:
enirehtacC wrote:

SISTA. SO. I have a twin SISTA.

Slick Willie terms one and two were enuff for me, I can't deal with a third. geek
AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! I can't stand to look at him or her! Great minds think alike! Glad to have a red, right and elephant friend out there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?   Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Presidential Candidate do you most think like?
Page 1 of 1