Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cool names

Go down 
+11
Illuminate
Nymphadora
fuscia
BratFlorida
Mr. F
Leonna
enirehtacC
Invisible
gaboman
Lawless
HECK!
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Cool names - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 5:21 pm

Imagine that name coming over the speaker at the DMV. I would piss myself.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
fuscia

fuscia

Number of posts : 2304
Where I am : INSane Diego
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 5:39 pm

Mr. F wrote:
Years ago I was talking to a girl I grew up with. She was expecting. Her married name is Moe. I suggested Dynah if it was a girl. She glared at me silent

He also has a friend who named their daughter Hollie. Too bad their last name is Day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sherryzod.etsy.com
Mr. F

Mr. F

Number of posts : 1216
Where I am : san diego
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:18 pm

True story
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:28 pm

My cousin's last name is Case and she always say if she ever has kids she gonna to name him Justin.

I probably already told this story but the first time i worked at the hospital I was outside smking and starting talking to some people who were talking about weird names. There was one guy who sad he knew a guy named Harry Bawls. Well when I quit here and went to work at WalMart I was in the break room and that guy comes in. He sits down and i'm staring at him and I said that he looked fimilar. Then all of a sudden I realised where I had seen him before and said louder than I intended, "Hey, your that Harry Bawls guy." It was a little embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 1:40 am

My dad once said that he knew someone named Easter Sunday.

I'd slap his mouth for lying today.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 4:41 am

Oh, shit, when I was in LAX on the way back from the US, they loudspeaker requested the presence of a bunch of people. The very last one was
"BAM BAM BAM" then they repeated it "BAM BAM BAM"

So it came out like "BAM BAM BAM, BAM BAM BAM"

The best I can figure is the person's name may have been "Ben Van Damm", but it definitely came out as BAM BAM BAM over that loudspeaker.
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 12:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Illuminate

Illuminate

Number of posts : 1097
Where I am : In my vivid imagination
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 1:17 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner.
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 1:24 pm

I was watching a German soccer game when the German cameraman picks out a celebrity in the crowd. The accouncer says '' We have a Harry Koch sighting!''
Back to top Go down
Dekka00

Dekka00

Number of posts : 1251
Where I am : Commonwealth of Virginia
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:20 pm

all my friends have apparently know (and have had sex with) some chick named Yorr Mahm.

What nationality is that?
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:40 pm

Ah shit, that's good. Comedy.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:14 pm

Oh , I almost forgot. One of the referees in Damons soccer league has the last name of Mann. He married a woman named Gaye. Not surprisingly she hyphenates her last name
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:21 pm

If I were a greek god my name would be Fantasticles (pronounced fan-tast-tick-clees)

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

Number of posts : 1397
Where I am : 'Straylia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:08 am

I cean beat ALLLLLLLL of your cool names.

We had a client at work, and this is totallloy his real name, he purchased property with it, obtained a mortgage and i saw his driver's license.

His name was .
(like the suspense?)
King Dick

For real.
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:09 am

Also, the b/f went to school with a girl called Kat Chow.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:38 am

I was working front desk for a hotel once and this German guy checked in, forget his first name, but his last name was Assman.

And I would always approach people by saying "Mr. or Mrs. whatever their name is." So when he arrives to check in I ask for his ID and as I am looking at it I go "welcome Mr. Asssssssss" then I stop in mid-sentence because I'm about to hit the floor laughing. I am biting my tongue so hard a tear ran down my face. I said there was a computer problem and just stared at my screen for about 2 minutes. I called him 'sir' the rest of the day.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 11:04 pm

Foreign soccer players will keep this thread going for a long time. Kaka is currently one of if not the best player alive

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kak%C3%A1
Back to top Go down
LICKETY

LICKETY

Number of posts : 502
Where I am : Toronto, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:56 am

I currently work in a hotel and I hear some really unusual names. The one that sticks out the most is Harry Cockburn.
(it's pronounced Harry koe-burn) This ditzy agent at the desk paged him to the lobby as Harry COCK-BURN three times....the entire staff was cracking up as well as the guests in the lobby.

When he came to the desk she still couldn't say it right even when he corrected her she said COCK-BURN again, so the guest goes, "I get that all the time".

That made me crack up even more!!
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:34 pm

Excellent. And if we had a best avatar thread, you would win hands down.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
cashrow5

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:17 pm

HI
can any one tell me wht this thread Laughing

thanks
cashrow

Schmiggens

Schmiggens

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:14 am

LICKETY wrote:
I currently work in a hotel and I hear some really unusual names. The one that sticks out the most is Harry Cockburn.
(it's pronounced Harry koe-burn) This ditzy agent at the desk paged him to the lobby as Harry COCK-BURN three times....the entire staff was cracking up as well as the guests in the lobby.

When he came to the desk she still couldn't say it right even when he corrected her she said COCK-BURN again, so the guest goes, "I get that all the time".

That made me crack up even more!!

We have a suburb here called Cockburn (co-burn). I am 100% sure that tourists get their photo taken under the sign that says "Welcome to Cockburn" and put it on their facebook pages when they get home. I would.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:33 pm

I've never heard of words that have silent ck's. How's that get pronounced co-burn? And I can't even get people to pronounce my name as "awesome".
Back to top Go down
Dekka00

Dekka00

Number of posts : 1251
Where I am : Commonwealth of Virginia
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:43 pm

whenever Cockburn is in the newspaper it has to be written Co--burn so people just started saying "Co-burn"
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Cock isn't a rude word. Just like dick, pussy and cun... oh wait, that last one may be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool names   Cool names - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cool names
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2