Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hey pippin, is gabo ok after the quake????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

hey pippin, is gabo ok after the quake???? Empty
PostSubject: hey pippin, is gabo ok after the quake????   hey pippin, is gabo ok after the quake???? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 6:14 pm

How is grant doing????

big earthquake in Taiwan this weekend. big one.

the news says it's a giant one.

hope gabo is ok.

Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: hey pippin, is gabo ok after the quake????   hey pippin, is gabo ok after the quake???? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 6:23 pm

Does he still even live in Taiwan????

I think he does. gabo is from Australia. Moved to Taiwan.

Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: hey pippin, is gabo ok after the quake????   hey pippin, is gabo ok after the quake???? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 12:07 am

I am still in Taiwan. Sent you an email but I didn't say it's nice of you to care.

Pippin probably couldn't tell if I was alive or not, I barely post anything on facebook. I don't think I've posted since the quake. I like to keep an air of mystery. Is he alive? Is he badly injured?
Back to top Go down
Pippin

Pippin

Number of posts : 884
Where I am : Washington

PostSubject: Re: hey pippin, is gabo ok after the quake????   hey pippin, is gabo ok after the quake???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 4:19 pm

I just saw this! Sorry, been away from the computer for a few days. I'm glad you're safe and sound, Gabo. Any property damage? Is your family doing alright? How close were to you the earthquake?
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: hey pippin, is gabo ok after the quake????   hey pippin, is gabo ok after the quake???? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 5:48 pm

I got the email from gabo and he is o.k., but a distant family member was killed.

I was gonna answer him, but I got drunk and fell asleep.

that's whid, always happy to see ya, falls drunk asleep when you actually need him, lol.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: hey pippin, is gabo ok after the quake????   hey pippin, is gabo ok after the quake???? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 8:36 pm

That's weird, you usually get drunk and answer me Very Happy I like it, makes me day worthwhile.

HECK! is in Phoenix right now. That has nothing to do with anything, just thought I'd mention it.

Everything is okay pip, but it did ruin the Chinese New Year a bit. We didn't go back to my wife's house, so we hung around Taipei. Which I dig, but I think the kids and the wife were upset they didn't get to go down there.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: hey pippin, is gabo ok after the quake????   hey pippin, is gabo ok after the quake???? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 6:35 pm

I, uh, was gonna answer, it was cause I am drunk every night and I thought the email deserved a sober response cause it was a serious deal.

lol.... drunken drunken drunken

that's the catch 22 isn't it. Whidden is a goober head when it comes to email answer logic, but talks like a nut job loon on message boards.

I would DARE any shrink to even try and get in this head of mine.

Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: hey pippin, is gabo ok after the quake????   hey pippin, is gabo ok after the quake???? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 8:40 pm

I'll shrink myself and take a look in your head, but I don't think a Fantastic Voyage is what you had in mind.

I had a weird experience on the weekend where I had a lot of jack and coke and felt completely sober. I don't know what it was, but I was just surprised I didn't feel the least bit tipsy. Maybe I need a higher dosage. Finished off a quarter of a bottle so you'd think there'd be some feeling.

Not that I was going to go out and drive around or anything, but it was just peculiar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey pippin, is gabo ok after the quake????   hey pippin, is gabo ok after the quake???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey pippin, is gabo ok after the quake????
Page 1 of 1