Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor Empty
PostSubject: Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor   Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 7:55 pm

WHY AREN'T MORE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THIS!??! IT'S AMAZING! I just wish there were little Brando-Pryor babies out there.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2018/02/08/richard-pryor-slept-marlon-brando-pryors-widow-confirms/319253002/

Quincy Jones is the best. He's just come out with a whole lot of shit in a recent interview and it's awesome. Should be front-page, top-of-the-hour news. I'm sick of all the depressing news, I want to know more about different people Marlon Brando got down with!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor   Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 6:05 pm

I think that stuff is bogus. I hope it's bogus.

brando is a good actor in my mind, pryor is a good comedian in my mind.

those two giants of their form can't defend themselves because they are dead.

Neither one of those guys ever said anything about being homo.

They were brave men who said anything the ***** they wanted about anything in the press. both of them spoke their mind.

I didn't like what they said in particular, lot's of crap they said was offensive.

If they were gay for each other and had sex, that's one thing....another thing is saying they did long after they are dead.

I find it gossip news long after the fact.

News flash: Whidden likes women. I dig women. and if they ever say after I'm gone that I like men, that is a horrible thing to do to a man that loves and desires women.

end...

hey Gabo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seen on the news that you had a earthquake in taiwan!!!!!

You doing aight bro???!!!?!??!!?

wtf!!!!! I just seen it on the news, that there was a big earthquake where you live. You get thru it?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor   Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 6:07 pm

Taiwan earthquake......it's all over the news Gabo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf................

stay safe gabo, stay safe..............
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor   Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 6:10 pm

Hey grant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gabo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the news is on now, it says a big quake there,

I hope you and your family are ok.

Back to top Go down
Pippin

Pippin

Number of posts : 884
Where I am : Washington

PostSubject: Re: Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor   Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 4:28 pm

I never heard anything about Marlon Brando being gay or having a homosexual liason, but I remember on the Roast of Richard Pryor, Pryor mentioned something in passing about having had sex with men. He said that Paul Mooney was there when he had his first gay sex. I remember thinking, "Wait what did he just say?"

Being a comedy gig, it could have been a joke, but I didn't think so when I heard it.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor   Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2018 6:45 pm

lol, I didn't know who paul mooney was, then I googled it and found I a comedy deal where he was in the video and wtf......

bunch of racist stuff in this video, be warned.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21DBNMBUqMg

he had a lot of mean things to say about white people and I laughed and laughed , it was over the top, but I laugh at that kind of comedy. but it was beyond crass and into the point where you don't understand if it's a joke or if it is some real stuff where it's a political point and war is about to start on some random people. I took his stuff as a joke.

He was hating on white people and made bunch of jokes and it was funny, and he had a deep voice and was cool...

but a couple of mannerisms went off and then the GADAR went off.

I don't know if he wants to have sex with men or doesn't. I'm thinking just based on his performance that he is. Maybe...

Maybe Pryor knew this and made a joke? Or maybe Pryor was a homo. Don't know.

Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市

PostSubject: Re: Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor   Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 8:38 pm

I believe Pryor was bisexual and it was widely known. I think in Brando's case he probably just got bored with screwing every woman in America.
Back to top Go down
Pippin

Pippin

PostSubject: Re: Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor   Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 8:29 am

Already banged every hot chick in America? Time to expand your dating pool. It's like, where do you go after screwing Cindy Crawford? That's when the gerbils have to come out.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor   Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 6:44 pm

oh my goodness, I have not heard the r. Gere rumor since I was a teenager, lol.

I hope that stuff ain't true. I hope not.

please no, please no, let that stuff be a joke.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Pippin

Pippin

PostSubject: Re: Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor   Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2018 4:28 pm

I'm sure the gerbil thing is not true. Apart from the logistics of fitting it in the hole, wouldn't Richard Gere be worried about it scratching or biting? I don't believe it. There are ways of getting freaky that don't involve a tetanus shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor   Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marlon Brando boned Richard Pryor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inrejects :: News and Hot Topics :: Breaking News-
Jump to: