Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael Jackson dies...

Go down 
+6
Schmiggens MKII
HECK!
lodgebo
White Tiger
gaboman
Lawless
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lodgebo

lodgebo

Number of posts : 524
Where I am : Edinburgh where drink is cheap and women are cheaper
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Michael Jackson dies... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies...   Michael Jackson dies... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:28 am

There is another aspect to this News of the world making upo stories about Debbie Rowe and that is that it's sister paper The Sun ( newspaper for those that can't read) was balsted by the coroner after they leaked stories about Jacksons autopsy that were fake.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies...   Michael Jackson dies... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:08 pm

In death, Jackson poised to top charts again - Access Hollywood

LOS ANGELES - Less than one week after his death, Michael Jackson is poised to return to the top of the charts. According to Billboard, three of the pop star’s albums — “Number Ones,” “The Essential Michael Jackson” and “Thriller” — pulled in huge numbers following his death. Each album sold 100,000 copies last week. The week prior to his death, the singer only sold 10,000 albums from his entire catalog.

The “King of Pop” could also be on track to hold anywhere from six to nine of the top slots on Billboard’s Top Pop Catalog chart with “Off the Wall, Bad,” “Dangerous” and his box set “The Ultimate Collection” also selling well.

The Jackson 5’s sales have also seen a spike because of Jackson’s death. “The Ultimate Collection” and “20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection” have both been moving fast.

The only other music artists to hold so many concurrent top 10 titles were AC/DC and the Beatles, who have each held five of the top spots, Billboard reported. Jackson reportedly scored the majority of his sales through digital
downloads. Billboard sources said his “Essential Michael Jackson,” “Number Ones” and “Thriller,” each sold more than 30,000 digital copies, with “Essential” moving an impressive 70,000 online downloads.

Jackson is also expected to rule the Hot Digital Songs chart with 1.8 million songs downloaded last week. Fans bought “Man in the Mirror,” “The Way You Make Me Feel,” “Billie Jean” and “Smooth Criminal” in big numbers.

Official Nielsen SoundScan’s sales numbers will be released on Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies...   Michael Jackson dies... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:25 pm

Strangely enough, child assault cases have dropped 20%.

Too soon?

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
lodgebo

lodgebo

Number of posts : 524
Where I am : Edinburgh where drink is cheap and women are cheaper
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies...   Michael Jackson dies... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:14 am

I know he is number 1in the Uk Album charts and I think he around 5 songs in the UK top 10
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies...   Michael Jackson dies... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Funny, all Michael Jackson ever wanted to do was come in number two.

Ba-zing!

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

Number of posts : 1397
Where I am : 'Straylia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies...   Michael Jackson dies... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:04 am

Schmiggens MKII wrote:
Every famous person on the planet is coming out and saying how much they loved him and what a loss it is.

I will bet a million dollars there's a tribute concert/ single/ album on the way very shortly.

Song For Michael Jackson "Better On The Other Side"
by THE GAME, USHER, BOYZ II MAN , USHER, DIDDY, CHRIS BROWN, MARIO WINANS0, POLOW DA DON.

[Diddy talking]
I remember the first time i seen you moonwalk,
I believed I could do anything,
you made the world dance,
you made the music come to life

[Chris brown - Chorus]
This the type of song that make the angels cry,
i look up in the sky and i wonder why?
why you had to go, go
I know its better on the other side,
you were chosen from the sky
never gon let you go,

[The Game]
Whos Michael Jackson,
You're Michael Jackson,
Im Michael Jackson,
We all Michael Jackson,
I guess what Im asking is everybody bow their head for a legend dont breathe for a second,
now let the air out, grab the hand of somebody you care about,
so you can hear my message, my confession,
someone tell Usher, i seen the moonwalk, i guess the young thriller touched him, like he touched me, like he touched you,
so carry on his legacy, something i must do, so i trust you lighting candles, concrete visuals, me and my brothers listen to jackson 5 in the living room,
first thing i did when i heard was call puff,
cos him and Mike tried to stop the beef between us,
who was us? Me and fifty, that beef is dead, him and Mike Jackson gonna take us to the ledge.

[Chorus]
why you had to go, go
never gon let you go,

As Im pouring out this liquor candles start to flicker,
when list my air ones, MJ was my nier.
Not the one that play ball, the one with the hollywood star,
and since im a hollywood star im gonna tell you my story,
never had a family that close, never see Barry Gordy walking through interscope,
just like me they always had Mike in a scope,
no matter what you say,
im gonna love him and hes still dope,
let me take you back to 85 when i was in a zone, dancing for my momma thriller jacket with all the zippers on,
now im doing 90 bout to crash in this Aston,
listening to Outcast, Im sorry Mrs Jackson
anything i can ever do to better you your son was our king so we wont Corretta you,
Im writing this letter to all the Jackson kids, we all Jackson kids, time to let us through.

[Chorus]
why you had to go, go
never gon let you go,
[End]

Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwqW8cnHQKE

Lame, lame, lame, LAME.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies...   Michael Jackson dies... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:10 pm

What the fuck... "anything i can ever do to better you your son was our king so we wont Corretta you"

I don't wether to laugh or spit at that.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies...   Michael Jackson dies... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:55 pm

"Like he touched me, like he touched you"?

I mean, seriously, chose your words more wisely next time in a tribute track.

Horrible sounding song.
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens MKII

Schmiggens MKII

Number of posts : 438
Where I am : @ Work
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies...   Michael Jackson dies... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:16 pm

They're saying that the Jackson family may be granted special permission to have Michael burried at Neverland, which I agree is the place that would be most appropriate to bury him.

It will definately be worthwhile for whoever owns Neverland now to turn it into a memorial site ala' Graceland. Fans would flock to it anyway, but if he is buried there, that would increase phenominally.

Is Elvis actually buried at Graceland? Has anyone been? I know a few people who have been to visit Princess Diana's burial site. I am all for paying tribute to people who have died, but there something a little morbid about visiting graves IMO. Especially a celebrity grave, when you don't even know the person personally.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies...   Michael Jackson dies... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:55 am

My parents have been to Graceland (like 3 times). There is some story there. I believe he was buried in Graceland, yes, and his mother was moved over there later on. Something like that.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies...   Michael Jackson dies... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:47 pm

For me, it takes A LOT to get me to a cemetary. First off, the person isn't even there. It is a casket, with the remains of a person who isn't with us any longer. But, when I do go, it's a time to reflect on what I shared with that person.

Visiting a celebs gravesite seems a bit strange to me as well, Emma. I didn't know the person. But, if it was a celeb that I really liked (such as Lucy Lawless) then maybe it would be a different story. But, I've never done that before.
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
HECK!

HECK!

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies...   Michael Jackson dies... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:37 pm

Only famous person grave I would visit is Benedict Arnolds, so I can spit on it.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies...   Michael Jackson dies... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 6:36 pm

HECK! wrote:
Strangely enough, child assault cases have dropped 20%.

Too soon?

-HECK!

nope.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies...   Michael Jackson dies... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 8:11 pm

I can't watch that new documentary they made on him. I'm just going to believe he did it and basically stop listening to his music. Which is hard because I always liked Michael Jackson. But it feels bad now.

Stopped listening to R. Kelly too. I did watch his documentary and it just disgusted me.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies...   Michael Jackson dies... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 8:32 pm

on any music.

the person was bad. music is good.

we all knew m. jackson was evil. we listened to the music back in the day.

loved the tunes he put out with van valen.

I hate mj guts. He was a rich child molester.

love his music...

what do you do with that information?!?!?!?!?!?

Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies...   Michael Jackson dies... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 8:42 pm

Yeah, it's probably just an emotional response right now. I don't want to listen to it. And it's not like he can hurt anybody anymore.

Maybe I'll listen to ABC and I Want You Back era Michael. That fellow didn't do anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies...   Michael Jackson dies... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2019 9:15 pm

gaboman wrote:
Yeah, it's probably just an emotional response right now. I don't want to listen to it. And it's not like he can hurt anybody anymore.

Maybe I'll listen to ABC and I Want You Back era Michael. That fellow didn't do anything wrong.

in our day, he was a wierd dude.

we were taught he was just strange. the music, the music front. you might as well put the Satan groups up there with music....DIO, zepplin, black sabbath.

all evil as sin, and the music was good.

mtv....vh1....

music good....don't matter what they are in real life.

we were told that music is good and it does not matter who did it.

80's crap.  we were told it does not matter. listen to music, all music is good, we as kids are like?????  

you can't listen to music if the people are bad?  

the music was good, but wtf.

if i listen to music on the radio, and i like the tune, am I a bad person?  

I was taught the tune was bad.

I think MJ is the worst of the worst.

Is the tune bad?

If I saw him in real life after death, I would put him in fucking jail. go to jail you pervert.
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies...   Michael Jackson dies... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2019 4:39 pm

damn I was drunk when I wrote that!!!

apologies to mj fans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson dies...   Michael Jackson dies... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson dies...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3