Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3x20: The Man Behind the Curtain

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

3x20: The Man Behind the Curtain - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3x20: The Man Behind the Curtain   3x20: The Man Behind the Curtain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 8:04 pm

Ben took the name Henry Gale from the balloon guy that got killed, who was from Kansas. (Wizard of Oz, Dorthy's dad)

Which is neat, as Locke calls him the man behind the curtain, which is a Wizard of Oz reference again.

But his real last name is unknown at this point, it's just Ben. I thought it was Workman for awhile, but that was just the title of his dad on the shirt. Like janitor.
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego

PostSubject: Re: 3x20: The Man Behind the Curtain   3x20: The Man Behind the Curtain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 12:31 am

Oh yeah, that's right! I keep forgetting that Gale was the fake name that Benry used!! Punk!
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
Invisible

Invisible

Number of posts : 528
Where I am : It's a MAGICAL Leopluerodon, Charly!!

PostSubject: Re: 3x20: The Man Behind the Curtain   3x20: The Man Behind the Curtain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 12:05 pm

Everyone in my family has officially given up on this show but me. Yes, my friends, I am alone. I'm glad you all have this thread so I can get involved in the discussions now. I hate sitting there watching the show talking to myself. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Invisible_Ink/index.php?act=idx
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER

PostSubject: Re: 3x20: The Man Behind the Curtain   3x20: The Man Behind the Curtain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 4:53 pm

How come they don't watch the show no mo?
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego

PostSubject: Re: 3x20: The Man Behind the Curtain   3x20: The Man Behind the Curtain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:19 pm

Probably for the same reason that a lot of people stopped watching the show... it got too boring for them, or they felt that they weren't getting any answers. People, a lot of them, are really frustrated with Lost.
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
Invisible

Invisible

Number of posts : 528
Where I am : It's a MAGICAL Leopluerodon, Charly!!

PostSubject: Re: 3x20: The Man Behind the Curtain   3x20: The Man Behind the Curtain - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 10:04 pm

You're correct, Lawless. They just got tired of the fact that with every episode, more and more questions piled up until it just got to be too much. My brother used to record it and play the whole episode in slow mo to get everything he could out of it. He said for every clue he picked up, seven hundred more questions came up. He just quit. My husband just said it was getting a bit too freaky and confusing for him.
Back to top Go down
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Invisible_Ink/index.php?act=idx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3x20: The Man Behind the Curtain   3x20: The Man Behind the Curtain - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3x20: The Man Behind the Curtain
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2