Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whidden projects.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whidden

Whidden

Number of posts : 7218
Where I am : THE DARK TOWER
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Whidden projects. Empty
PostSubject: Whidden projects.   Whidden projects. Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 7:34 pm

I made me a planter box, and went out west of Tulsa about an hour, where it's more western topography, and got some cacti from a friends land. I planted them in the box I made, and threw in a few Indian Paintbrush's and some yellow flowers I don't know what they were.

The Cactus's or Cacti look like they transplant well, and so far, I'm very happy with how it came out!

Whidden projects. Cacti

Last edited by on Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Whidden projects. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whidden projects.   Whidden projects. Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 7:39 pm

These are Pumpkins I planted a month or more ago in dinger garden. The late freeze we had retarded them, but they seem to be growing again.

I went against the instuctions, which said to plant them 5 feet apart and planted all of them in a two foot sqaure. I plan to have a pumpkin war and update with photo's to see which pumpkin wins. The winner will shove the others aside, and become king pumpkin.

Yeah, I lost it a long time ago, so sue me.

Whidden projects. Pump1
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Whidden projects. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whidden projects.   Whidden projects. Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 7:48 pm

I put some potting soil in my white trash tire that holds the bird feeder, so it would catch the sunflower seeds the birds drop while they eat, and I got me a giant patch of Sunflowers growing.

I'm curious to how big they will get and what kind of sunflower they will be.

Whidden projects. Sunseeds
Back to top Go down
Whidden

Whidden

Whidden projects. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whidden projects.   Whidden projects. Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 8:12 am

Me and my mother (while she was up here in October) cut the top off a small oak tree, and put up a bird house. I guess cause the top got cut, it has all these new shooters coming off of it.

This limb here looks like it will grow on out and underneath the bird house. It might push it over. The tree is a double, so it has the other side tree part of it still green with the top, now this side is going to shoot out and have limbs underneath, should make for a neato looking Oak.

Whidden projects. Oaktree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whidden projects. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whidden projects.   Whidden projects. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whidden projects.
Page 1 of 1