Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's annoying you right now?

Go down 
+10
Illuminate
Whidden
Nymphadora
Leonna
Lawless
HECK!
fuscia
Invisible
Pippin
gaboman
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mzkitty

What's annoying you right now? Empty
PostSubject: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 10:19 pm

Well? What's annoying you right now hmmm?
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 10:21 pm

I have a good book sitting next to me... and I can't read it!!!
Back to top Go down
mzkitty

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 10:22 pm

^Why not?

My internet connection. It keeps dying. Grrr
Back to top Go down
Pippin

Pippin

Number of posts : 884
Where I am : Washington

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 10:36 pm

I spent all last week getting timers for the swim meet tomorrow and just at the end of practice the coach tells me that the meet will be pushed back an hour and a half. Now I have to call all of my timers again and at least half of them can't make it so I have to find new people the day of the meet. THAT'S annoying.

Also, tomorrow's meet is Senior Night and I have to do all the preparations even though I'm a senior! That shouldn't happen.; it should be the coach or another classmate that sets up for Senior Night.

Our meet cards aren't even filled out yet because the coach hasn't given me the set-up! I'm going to be swamped for tomorrow's meet and it's just ridiculous and it's annoying the hell out of me Mad
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 10:58 pm

mzkitty wrote:
^Why not?
I'm at work Sad

Which is also pissing me off at the moment No
Back to top Go down
mzkitty

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 11:47 pm

Oh.... ew@work

I'm kinda annoying myself.. may head to bed soon....
Back to top Go down
Invisible

Invisible

Number of posts : 528
Where I am : It's a MAGICAL Leopluerodon, Charly!!
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 12:27 am

I'm pissed because I bought an MP3 player yesterday and no matter what I do the songs keep skipping on it.

I call the tech guy and can't understand a thing he's saying. He looks the information up, get this, ON their OFFICIAL WEBSITE!!!:x

No help at all and now I have a useless MP3 Player...
Back to top Go down
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Invisible_Ink/index.php?act=idx
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 12:32 am

Did you try playing them on the computer to make sure they're not skipping on the computer too?

What's the model of the mp3 player?

Tsk, I should start up a tech help forum too... err... hmm...
Back to top Go down
Invisible

Invisible

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 1:13 am

All the songs play just fine on my computer. I tested that part of it first just to make sure I didn't have a corrupt file or something.

It's an RCA brand. Lyra Digital Audio player model M202E
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 1:39 am

hehehe I did a google search and all I could get was people looking for help with it (all those people are probably you, too, right?). I can't imagine what could be wrong.

Your headphones are okay?

How does it connect to your computer? USB?

Is the volume too high?

What is the bitrate of the songs (when you play the songs it should have something like 128kbps or 196kbps in the main window somewhere)
Back to top Go down
Invisible

Invisible

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 1:49 am

I returned all the settings to default just a minute ago and turned the volume down halfway. All the songs on here are 128kbps. I didn't want to put anything bigger on there for fear of it screwing up my player. It connects with a USB. So far all my songs are playing all right since I restored everything to default and lowered the volume. But I'm not all the way through all 60 songs yet. Thanks for searching for me. Maybe you DO need a tech help forum..Smile
Back to top Go down
fuscia

fuscia

Number of posts : 2304
Where I am : INSane Diego

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 11:56 am

I have a f'ing cold that I got from all the little toe rags at school. I don't have time to be sick!

Oh, and I just want to be left alone at work, but there are two 5th grade boys who follow me around and want to talk to me all the time. :irked:
Back to top Go down
http://www.sherryzod.etsy.com
mzkitty

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 1:17 pm

I'm falling asleep at my desk. I slept good last night too. Well as good as I can when the other person isn't there. I think my sleeping pill hasn't fully warn out....
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 1:24 pm

Pretty much everything is annoying me. Nearly all aspects in life are kind of giving me the red ass. Of course the word is there are taco's in the break room right now. By the time I get there I'm sure they'll be gone. Hahaha, poor me... sound like that big headed robot from that silly Hitchiker movie.

I would be 99% more uppity if I could get 99% less grief for like a week.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 2:17 pm

Hmmmmmmm, I'm annoyed by being out of town, and not having my own vehicle to come and go as I please. I can't stand being cooped up inside lately.
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
mzkitty

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 9:43 pm

My boss annoyed me. I guess he had to do the right thing by sending me to the dr. but I would've dealt with how I've been feeling. I didn't need to find out that i have an inner ear infection. Meh. No work tomorrow. *waves byebye to money*
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 8:51 pm

I'm annoyed by my 5 year old nephew, and his "KNOW IT ALL" attitude.
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
fuscia

fuscia

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 8:52 pm

My smypathies Kris. I've a got a 5 year old who gets that way.
Back to top Go down
mzkitty

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 9:06 pm

my mood.. not in the mood to do anything tonight
Back to top Go down
fuscia

fuscia

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 12:30 pm

the fact that I have to go to the grocery store again.
Back to top Go down
fuscia

fuscia

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 3:08 pm

psycho board stalkers and my cold
Back to top Go down
fuscia

fuscia

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 10:41 pm

my cranky-ass husband who NEVER admits that he is cranky because it is ALWAYS someone elses fault. Dang old fart that is he is.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 10:52 pm

fuscia wrote:
psycho board stalkers and my cold
I keep telling you, I'm not stalking... I just HAPPEN to be here too, alright?
Back to top Go down
Leonna

Leonna

Number of posts : 1172
Where I am : Here... where ever here is...
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 10:54 pm

the fact that it's not Fri!!! I want it to be Fri so Mikie will be here with me!!!
Back to top Go down
mzkitty

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 11:05 pm

My right eye. I got something in it yesterday and it's still buggin' me. Otherwise I think I'm actually annoyance-free tonight. Wow! Imagine that lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's annoying you right now?   What's annoying you right now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's annoying you right now?
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next