Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

9/11 Mastermind Confesses

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

9/11 Mastermind Confesses Empty
PostSubject: 9/11 Mastermind Confesses   9/11 Mastermind Confesses Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 8:54 pm

WASHINGTON - Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the suspected mastermind of the Sept. 11 attacks, confessed to that attack and a string of others during a military hearing at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, according to a transcript released Wednesday by the Mohammed claimed responsibility for planning, financing, and training others for bombings ranging from the 1993 attack at the World Trade Center to the attempt by would-be shoe bomber Richard Reid to blow up a trans-Atlantic flight with explosives hidden in his shoes.
In all, Mohammed said he was responsible for planning 29 individual attacks, including many that were never executed. The comments were included in a 26-page transcript released by the Pentagon, which also blacked out some of his remarks.
The Pentagon also released transcripts of the hearings of Abu Faraj al-Libi and Ramzi Binalshibh.
Binalshibh is suspected of helping Mohammed with the Sept. 11, 2001, attack plan and is also linked to a foiled plot to crash aircraft into London's Heathrow Airport. Al-Libi is a Libyan who reportedly Masterminded two bombings 11 days apart in Pakistan in December 2003 that targeted President Pervez Musharraf for his support of the U.S.-led war on terror.
The hearings, which began last Friday, are being conducted in secret by the military as it tries to determine whether 14 alleged terrorist leaders should be declared "enemy combatants" who can be held indefinitely and prosecuted by military tribunals.
Hearings for six of the 14 have already been held. The military is not allowing reporters to attend the sessions and is limiting the information it provides about them, arguing that it wants to prevent sensitive information from being disclosed.
The 14 were moved in September from a secret CIA prison network to the prison at the U.S. naval base at Guantanamo Bay, where about 385 men are being held on suspicion of links to al-Qaida or the Taliban.

9/11 Mastermind Confesses Capt.sge.fly30.140307231756.photo00.photo.default-512x369
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 Mastermind Confesses   9/11 Mastermind Confesses Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 8:55 pm

The dude looks like Ron Jeremy...
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 Mastermind Confesses   9/11 Mastermind Confesses Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 9:18 pm

*puking* You're right... he DOES look like Ron Jeremy!!!
Freak out time here.... that's too funny.
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
Sierradaddy

Sierradaddy

Number of posts : 237
Where I am : Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 Mastermind Confesses   9/11 Mastermind Confesses Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 10:13 pm

He looks like he's in no condition to confess believably... Except to whatever things he's done during his impersonations of Ron Jeremy... "She... DID things......"
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 Mastermind Confesses   9/11 Mastermind Confesses Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 10:31 pm

Absolutely man, I was thinking the same thing. Though the blurb for the photo did say something like "Mohammad just after he was captured"... so I'd hope he's looking and feeling better now... but who really knows?
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 Mastermind Confesses   9/11 Mastermind Confesses Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 8:06 am

Seriously... instead of worrying about what he MIGHT have done as a "mastermind" behind 9/11... can someone PLEASE give him an extreme waxing to the chest, shoulders, arms, and back? That's disgusting!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9/11 Mastermind Confesses   9/11 Mastermind Confesses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9/11 Mastermind Confesses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inrejects :: News and Hot Topics :: The War On Terror-
Jump to: