Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So something crawled up inside me and (graphics wise)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mzkitty

So something crawled up inside me and (graphics wise) Empty
PostSubject: So something crawled up inside me and (graphics wise)   So something crawled up inside me and (graphics wise) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2007 12:46 am

Told me to make this thread. I don't consider myself a gifted and talented web designer but I do enjoy what I do, so if you desire a sig or avatar, leave me a message here. The wait time is kinda long right now while I focus on Kris being in the hospital but once things get a bit calmer you will have your request either the same night or following day, guarenteed.

Must give me things like...... graphic size (if not listed I will use default sizes) colors.. text... if there is a specific object/thing/theme you love, specify!

k here goes....
Back to top Go down
LICKETY

LICKETY

Number of posts : 502
Where I am : Toronto, Canada
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: So something crawled up inside me and (graphics wise)   So something crawled up inside me and (graphics wise) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 9:10 pm

Hi Shannon.

I would like a vampire/goth avatar or banner. If you could animate it, make it colorful, but not gory. PM me with your proofs ok?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
LICKETY

LICKETY

Number of posts : 502
Where I am : Toronto, Canada
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: So something crawled up inside me and (graphics wise)   So something crawled up inside me and (graphics wise) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 7:40 pm

I'm still waiting for a reply...

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Lawless

Lawless

Number of posts : 4788
Where I am : SUN Diego
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: So something crawled up inside me and (graphics wise)   So something crawled up inside me and (graphics wise) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 8:11 pm

You know, she might not have even seen this. I would suggest sending Shannon a pm, and seeing if you can get her attention to this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://lawlessone23.livejournal.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So something crawled up inside me and (graphics wise)   So something crawled up inside me and (graphics wise) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So something crawled up inside me and (graphics wise)
Page 1 of 1