Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WWE 2K15

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Tiger

White Tiger

Number of posts : 586
Where I am : Portsmouth, Hampshire
Registration date : 2007-11-20

WWE 2K15 Empty
PostSubject: WWE 2K15   WWE 2K15 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 6:01 am

I've pre-ordered this game in the full knowledge that I may end up dissapointed with it but unable to help myself because I want Sting. http://wwe.2k.com/index.php/roster
Back to top Go down
White Tiger

White Tiger

Number of posts : 586
Where I am : Portsmouth, Hampshire
Registration date : 2007-11-20

WWE 2K15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15   WWE 2K15 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 3:40 am

I've got this game, so a quick review of the little I've played it:

Sting is awesome. In general but its great to actually have him in the game. Bray Wyatt is a very fun character to play as. Graphics are really good, and they've added a feature to the universe modewhere you can guarentee cut-scenes so that's good.

However, I still find the reversal system awkward, but the biggest dissapointment has been the creation section.

The create-a-wrestler feature remains the same as it has been for the past four or five games with no new parts or costumes, only difference is they have done away with the entirely pointless cut-seen costume - which I approve of.

Problem is they've dumped the create-a-finisher feature so you cant create your finishing moves anymore and they have drastically scaled back the options for entrances.

So, yeah, not a bad game within the series but it could be better and I hope next years offering will bring with it an overhaul of the creation suit with more options not less.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

WWE 2K15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15   WWE 2K15 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 12:25 pm

Sometimes less is better, but in these kinds of games not-so-much.

I feel like modern games are made to disappoint. In the last month or so I can't recall how many articles about games being unfinished or buggy, not to mention the amount of DLC now available that's creeping more and more into your gameplay (not quite "pay to win", but "pay to enjoy", perhaps?)

I still only have 2K10, but one day I'll upgrade to something better. Keep my eye out for discounts and whatnot. Lately when I buy games they're below 10 quid...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WWE 2K15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 2K15   WWE 2K15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE 2K15
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inrejects :: Arts and Entertainment :: Video Games-
Jump to: