Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Tiger

White Tiger

Number of posts : 586
Where I am : Portsmouth, Hampshire
Registration date : 2007-11-20

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Amazing Spider-Man 2   The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:10 am

I saw this when it came out. Some I liked, some I didn't. I didn't like Norman Osborne being wasted, I didn't like the quick descent of Harry into the Goblins, there were too many villians, too many plots and it was too cluttered. That said I like Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone's acting, I thought Garfield and Daniel DeHaan were very believable as friends when they were allowed to be just Harry and Peter without plot driving them, and the almost end was very well done, but the film should have ended before the Rhino returned in his stupid metal suit and should have left a cliff-hanger for the next film. It's more of a romantic-comedy with superheros and villians than it is a superhero flick but it wasn't that bad.
Back to top Go down

The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Page 1 of 1