Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exclusive CNN Report: Boston Bomber Caught

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Exclusive CNN Report: Boston Bomber Caught Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive CNN Report: Boston Bomber Caught   Exclusive CNN Report: Boston Bomber Caught Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:39 am

I think Jon Stewart summed the whole thing up best:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/stewart-tears-apart-cnn-for-completely-fcking-wrong-boston-reporting-human-centipede-of-news/

There are a couple of videos of it in that link.

Seriously, someone simply lied. Lied outright. It wasn't a misunderstanding or a conflicting report. Someone at CNN lied outright. Whether it's the guy who announced it or his boss, I don't know, but I'm done with CNN (Christian Bale-esque rant here: "Do I go to your place of work and go all like la-di-da-di-da? NO! No!"). Wouldn't even admit what happened.
Back to top Go down
Pippin

Pippin

Number of posts : 884
Where I am : Washington
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive CNN Report: Boston Bomber Caught   Exclusive CNN Report: Boston Bomber Caught Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:30 pm

Since I don't have tv channels, don't get the newspaper regularly, and only have internet at work (I live an unbusy but much cheaper life), I hadn't heard about this CNN report. I've been keeping up with the news on the radio, so maybe I'll hear about it today. Fucking CNN. Jon Stewart is always fantastic, though.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive CNN Report: Boston Bomber Caught   Exclusive CNN Report: Boston Bomber Caught Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:45 pm

This was a trip, right? Done on American media though. Odd?

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive CNN Report: Boston Bomber Caught   Exclusive CNN Report: Boston Bomber Caught Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exclusive CNN Report: Boston Bomber Caught
Page 1 of 1