Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

"Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight.. Empty
PostSubject: "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight..   "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:19 pm

Oh I hope to god they don't try and eat it... I can't wait for the follow up she promises!
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight..   "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:16 am

Oh god wheres the follow up. Did they actually do one hahaha? They even said they looked online and found what it was. I googled what they said but didn't find anything.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight..   "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:22 am

I'm sure once they figured out what it was, they did everything they could to make sure there was no follow up. I'd love to see the follow up, though, even if a competing station did it.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight..   "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:27 am

A bit more information here: http://shanghaiist.com/2012/06/19/mystery-mushroom-artificial-vajayjay.php

They basically just publish an apology and blame it on the reporter's innocents (she's obviously never eaten another woman out). But I don't see how absolutely nobody in the news team noticed. Maybe they thought it was funny...
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight..   "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:42 am

Maybe they were too embarassed to admit they knew what it was.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight..   "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:44 am

True, they could get funny looks. That's definitely a possibility, considering what Chinese culture is like.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight..   "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:13 am

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight..   "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Oh man it only gets better

Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight..   "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Thats funny. But its sad he's taking advantage of people like that. 3K for one OMG!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight..   "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:09 pm

Yeah, it's horrible. Not to mention, I mean... if someone were really to eat that without realizing, he'll probably be responsible for their deaths.

I showed this to Angela last night and she just kept saying "really? Really? Is that real? Really?" When she saw the clip of the guy selling them, she just couldn't stop laughing.

Hopefully anybody with 3k to spend is smart enough not to buy that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight..   "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 11:20 pm

I don't think the guy that video taped the guy selling them really believed they were mushrooms.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight..   "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:24 am

oh no, I get the feeling he knew full well what it was. But I like the other guy just saying it's not he news, how could it not be real? It's like... dude, you live in China.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

PostSubject: Re: "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight..   "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:00 am

Hahaa yeah. It just still amazies me that someone would think to do that.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight..   "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:19 pm

What do they say about a fool and his money? Oh yeah, they buy fake genital mushrooms.

Ugh. Stupid people are stupid.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight..   "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:18 am

I wonder if, after they found out what it really was, the men of the town all eyed the mushroom and had arguments about who would be the one to "dispose" of it.
Back to top Go down
HECK!

HECK!

Number of posts : 6497
Where I am : Off the deep end
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight..   "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight.. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:17 pm

You know some perv took it home.

-HECK!
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

PostSubject: Re: "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight..   "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:40 am

Give it a little wash and it'll be right. Probably end up being cleaner than... oh no, I better not go there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight..   "Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Special mushroom" found in China is actually a fleshlight..
Page 1 of 1