Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cabin in the Woods (2012)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

Cabin in the Woods (2012) Empty
PostSubject: Cabin in the Woods (2012)   Cabin in the Woods (2012) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:49 pm

I don't know if this is still in theatres, but it's definitely worth mentioning. Cowritten by Avenger's director Joss Whedon, this is - without a doubt - one of the biggest OMFG horror movies of all time.

It starts off simple enough, a bit of a play on the Sam Raimi Evil Dead kind of movie. Cabin in the Woods, basically the most common horror movie trope there is. But then ... well, the end is just a complete mind f***. Absolutely amazing to watch, you can't keep your eyes off it, but completely and utterly thrilling. The first part of the movie isn't as scary as a horror movie could be, but that's just leading up to this kick ass ending that just gets you all riled up and excited.

And there are some of the funniest lines I've ever heard in a horror movie. It's a great flick. Can't recommend it enough to anybody who loves horror.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Cabin in the Woods (2012)   Cabin in the Woods (2012) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:07 am

I will definitely have to check it out when it hits DVD. I've heard for everyone whos seen it it's an awesome movie.
Back to top Go down
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市

PostSubject: Re: Cabin in the Woods (2012)   Cabin in the Woods (2012) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:06 am

Don't read anything about it or let anyone tell you what the OMFG moment is. It's definitely something that's cooler if you're not sitting there expecting it.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora

Nymphadora

Number of posts : 4023
Where I am : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: Cabin in the Woods (2012)   Cabin in the Woods (2012) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:31 am

I know. I'm scared it's going to get ruined by accident. I hope by the time I see it I forget there's even supposed to be an OMG ending. I usually don't mind spoilers but when it's really good I like to be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin in the Woods (2012)   Cabin in the Woods (2012) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin in the Woods (2012)
Page 1 of 1