Inrejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disney Sued Over Hands On Donald Duck

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

Number of posts : 1397
Where I am : 'Straylia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Disney Sued Over Hands On Donald Duck Empty
PostSubject: Disney Sued Over Hands On Donald Duck   Disney Sued Over Hands On Donald Duck Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:07 am

Disney sued by mother who 'was groped by Donald Duck’

A woman is suing Disney for £30,000 claiming she suffered post-traumatic stress disorder after Donald Duck allegedly groped her breast.

April Magolon, 27, claimed she was molested by a Disney employee dressed as the cartoon character at the Epcot Center in Orlando, Florida.
She said the incident took place during a visit to the US park with her fiancé and children in May 2008.

According to her claim Miss Magolon approached Donald Duck for an autograph while carrying one of her children.
The costumed Disney employee was then said to have groped her before throwing up his hands “indicating he had done something wrong.”
Miss Magolon, from Upper Darby, Delaware, claims she suffered emotional anguish and distress, nightmares and flashbacks following the alleged groping.

Her complaint was filed in Pennsylvania and Disney has applied for it to be transferred to Philadelphia.
According to Miss Magolon’s claim: “Donald Duck proceeded to grab her breast and molest her and then made gestures making a joke.” Miss Magolon accused Disney of placing corporate profits over public safety and attempting to cover up similar incidents in the past.
She claimed the Orange County Sheriff’s Office had received 24 similar complaints of inappropriate acts by employees in costumes since 2004.
A Disney spokesman said: “We have now seen the complaint and will respond appropriately in court.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7941591/Disney-sued-by-mother-who-was-groped-by-Donald-Duck.html
Back to top Go down
Schmiggens

Schmiggens

Number of posts : 1397
Where I am : 'Straylia
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Disney Sued Over Hands On Donald Duck   Disney Sued Over Hands On Donald Duck Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:14 am

Nightmares and flashbacks? The flashbacks I have in my mind are like a blooper reel on a TV soap, absolutely hilarious. This happened in May 2008 and she's only just suing now? Ummm ... OK.
Disney have attempted to cover up similar incidents in the past? And you thought American Apparel had harsh hiring standards. Apparently Disney has a pervert-only policy.
Back to top Go down
Mr. F

Mr. F

Number of posts : 1216
Where I am : san diego
Registration date : 2007-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Disney Sued Over Hands On Donald Duck   Disney Sued Over Hands On Donald Duck Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:13 pm

Good thing there isnt a video. Somebody would have to photoshop the dollar signs off of her eyes
Back to top Go down
lodgebo

lodgebo

Number of posts : 524
Where I am : Edinburgh where drink is cheap and women are cheaper
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Disney Sued Over Hands On Donald Duck   Disney Sued Over Hands On Donald Duck Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:59 pm

you think she has got problems you should have seen what Mickey Mouse did to me when I visited
Back to top Go down
fuscia

fuscia

Number of posts : 2304
Where I am : INSane Diego
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Disney Sued Over Hands On Donald Duck   Disney Sued Over Hands On Donald Duck Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:30 am

Well duh! You don't cuddle up to a character who does not wear pants. Everyone knows that Donald is a perv.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sherryzod.etsy.com
gaboman

gaboman

Number of posts : 9748
Where I am : 台北市
Registration date : 2007-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Disney Sued Over Hands On Donald Duck   Disney Sued Over Hands On Donald Duck Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:10 pm

But he's a duck, not a swan. Duck's don't have knobs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney Sued Over Hands On Donald Duck   Disney Sued Over Hands On Donald Duck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disney Sued Over Hands On Donald Duck
Page 1 of 1